2™

2 days later

"Janna hurry up, I want to get there before that line get long as heck and so we can get in the front" Yanna yelled outside my room.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not coming to that dumbass concert?!"

"Janna watch your mouth and get ready for the concert!" My mother yelled in her thick Jamaican accent making me kiss my teeth.

I got up and sloppy got ready for the concert.

❤️ 75 🗨️ 53 📤Heyitsjanna Who else coming to this bogus ass concert tonight?

❤️ 75 🗨️ 53 📤
Heyitsjanna Who else coming to this bogus ass concert tonight?

Taletannait_ bogus? Girl you tripping tripping we bought be lit

Justcardo Watch they try to take home boy chain 😂

"See look people starting already, we should've just stayed home" I showed Ayanna my phone while we waited in the line.

"Well we're here now and I already paid for my tickets so no" she fake smiled at me.

I sighed and stared at the ground until everyone screaming in the crowd made me jump. I looked up and seen a black SUV pull up, the whole NBA crew got out and walked past making everyone scream their heads off. Except for me, I am ready to go home.

Don't get me wrong I love listening to Youngboy and some of Baby Joe stuff but I'm not in the mood right now and I don't really care for meeting celebrities in person.

When they were walking by three squinted his eyes at me making me roll mine at him, don't no nigga need to be looking at me like he got a problem, I might be 4'11 but I don't fucking play.

"Why you do that?" Yanna asked, nudging my shoulder.

"He was looking at me some type of way" I shrugged.

"That don't mean roll your eyes at him" she said shaking her head at me.

"I don't care bout that nigga, now step up it's our turn" I spoke pushing her up.

Once we got inside it just looked normal and we weren't that far back which was bad, I hope that they don't do no crazy shit at this concert.

"Y'all ready to see NBA Youngboy?!" The dj asked making the crowd scream while I sighed.

"I can't hear y'all!" He yelled louder making them yell louder.

After that "No Smoke" started playing and he walked out along with everybody else.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was getting close to the end of the concert now and all that Sprite I drunk earlier was starting to catch up.

I tapped yanna and mouthed "bathroom" before seeing her nod, I walked through the crowd and made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly used the bathroom so I could make my way back to yanna to make sure she was safe but while washing my hands I heard yelling before gunshots and a bunch of commotion.

I quickly left the bathroom and pulled out my phone, calling Ayanna to make sure she was still safe while everyone ran past me.

"Hello?" She answered, sounding like she was out of breath.

"Are you okay!" I asked her, walked towards and exit now.

"Yeah" she answered quickly.

"Where you at?" I asked next.

"By t-" I couldn't hear Yanna once my phone was knocked out of my hand.

I was slung over someone's shoulder making me scream and try to fight but my mouth was covered with a rag.

Update

11/6/2018

11/6/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕