25™️

"So what are you going to name the baby?" She asked while I still sat here, annoyed that I was being forced to sit here.

"Kind Alice Gaulden" he answered making me just nod because I wanted to go lay down.

Even though I don't want her name to be Kind he seems to already have made up his mind about her full name and I still have nothing to argue with since I can't think of a name.

She nodded and smiled at the name while I still kept my eyes on my swollen feet.

"What's your name?" She asked me making me look up from my feet.

"Ajanna" I answered making her nod and mumble my name, trying to remember it.

"Y'all dating?" She asked, looking at me and Kentrell who both shook our head no.

"Then how you know this baby yours?" She asked looking up at Kentrell making me look up at him too to see what excuse he'd have.

"Because I know" he answered making her roll her eyes at him.

"No disrespect mama but we gone have to have a DNA test for the baby" she told me.

I shrugged, not really caring. I mean it isn't possible for it to be someone else's baby since they gave us pregnancy test already before we even had sex with Kentrell and I've only been around and with him.

Only other people's baby it could be is Joe or Three but they wouldn't do anything like that and wouldn't want to so it's whatever.

It was quiet so I got up and made my way to the room since I didn't want to be bothered anyway.

I laid back in the bed and she started to talk to her son like I expected her to do since she is questioning if the baby is his or not but she definitely is.

She doesn't even know she has two other grandchildren on the way.

DAMONI'S POV

I stood to my feet and walked into the kitchen, hearing Lauran whining from the house next door which is not okay because that's a whole nother house away but we still have a door that connects us

I unlocked the door and walked into her house to see her crying out on the ground while holding her stomach.

"He's coming" she groaned as I nodded and grabbed the phone, calling Herm.

"Wassup?" He asked as he answered.

"Lauran's going into labor."

Update

2/4/2019

2/4/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕