21™️

DAMONI'S POV

Last night Kentrell didn't tell us the results he just told us that we would find out when we woke up in the morning

Last night Kentrell didn't tell us the results he just told us that we would find out when we woke up in the morning. So they put alarm clocks in here, set to this early ass time so barely anyone would see us on the plane.

I stretched and yawned as I pulled back my now blue blanket, it used to be gray. I sighed as I realized what that meant.

I got up and went downstairs, sitting at the table to see Ajanna come downstairs with a stale face.

She didn't say anything to me she just sat there quietly, looking at the ground. Next Lauran came out of Kentrell's room with him following right behind her as she kept a stale face.

"Ight Lauran and Damoni go get ready the car while be here to pick y'all up in an hour" he told us making Lauran's jaw drop.

"So you mean to tell me that this bitch Ajanna is having the girl!" She yelled, obviously upset.

"Obviously if I ain't telling her to go no where now take yo ass upstairs and get ready" he told her making me shake my head and keep in my laugh.

"You can go back to sleep if you want to" he told Ajanna making her nod and go inside his room.

I just went upstairs and got in the shower.

AJANNA'S POV

I sighed as I laid in his bed and closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep

I sighed as I laid in his bed and closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep. I didn't want to be up when Lauran turned this house upside down but that was quickly ruined by him wanting to talk.

"Ight I got you a phone and I'm going to give you money so you can food shopping out wherever you want to go but I'm letting you know now that if you get my driver to drive you somewhere else it's not going to be pretty in your half" he told me.

I nodded and continued to look at him like he was stupid "Can I go to sleep now?"

He nodded and left me in the room right before I heard a bunch of screaming and stuff hitting the floor making me sigh and get up to peek out of the door.

Yb now had Lauran against the wall as she wiggles in his arms.

"Let me go!, it's not fare!" She yelled at Kentrell as he continued to hold her.

"What the fuck are you talking bout?!" He spoke while three started to pry something out of her hand.

"I'm supposed to have your baby girl not Janna" she spoke while three finally got whatever it was out of her hand.

It was a piece of glass making me furrow my eyebrows at her.

"So you was gone kill her?" Yb asked as she nodded.

"Do you know how dumb you sound? I already told you if you kill my baby girl I was going to kill you and you were going to try and do it anyways?! Get the fuck out!" He spoke, letting her go.

I just shook my head and closed the door.

These people are fucking crazy.

Update

1/15/2019

1/15/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕