49™️

When we got back we went straight to the house and everyone took showers before we all went to bed, in the same bed.

It was so uncomfortable because the boys kept fighting in they sleep and they was punching Kentrell and stuff.

So it was funny but annoying at the same time.

When me and Kind got up, because we usually get up early I decided to cook for them because I don't want them waisting the cereal because all know toddlers don't really know how to eat cereal.

Before I started to cook I strapped the baby thing on my stomach to Kind could sit there while I cooked. Luckily she wasn't cranky this morning so she complied and just stayed still in it.

"Why y'all up so early?" I heard Kentrell ask making me turn towards him just to shrug.

"We are always up at earlier hours" I told him and he nodded at me before he walked over to us and slid Kind out of the thing.

"Hey" he smiled at her.

You let niggas hold up baby one time and they just got bananas.

"Sir give her back" I told him making him look up at me and shake his head with a smirk.

"You need to learn how to sure both of us head part in making her so both of us can get her" he told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shouldn't you be in there with the boys just in case they wake up and don't know how to open the door or something?" I asked him, trying to make him give her back but it didn't work.

He carried her to the room with him and then opened the door all the way before coming back over to me.

I sucked my teeth but didn't say anything else and finished fixing breakfast for everyone. Once I was done I made him and the boys plate, the boys first before I put them on the table and went to go get the two up who almost just walked up to get the food but K3 started whining out of no where until I picked him up.

I sat down at the table with him in my lap and started to feed him since he just didn't feel like it today apparently.

"Give Kind her bottle, it's on the counter" I told Kentrell because the baby had to eat too.

He nodded and brought his plate to the table before going back and getting her bottle and sat down before he began to feed her.

I just watched because I needed to make sure he knew what he was doing and didn't force her to drink too much and then she choke on too much milk of something.

He was eating his food but like I said still feeding her but stopped for a little when he thought she was drinking too much.

He surprisingly knew what he was doing.

Update

6/15/2019

6/15/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕