17™️

OMNISCIENT POV

Ajanna was back to being depressed because she really missed home especially after what Lauran did to her last night

Ajanna was back to being depressed because she really missed home especially after what Lauran did to her last night. She didn't understand why she hated her so much it wasn't like she asked to be here.

But she had to get up today because wherever Yb went she had to go too until her two weeks were up.

Damoni was still sleep on him downstairs and neither of them were waking up soon because of all the commotion that happened last night they barely had any sleep.

Moni was enjoying sleeping with him because he was warm and it made her not feel so lonely at night as she did when she slept in that room alone.

She knew that it wouldn't last for a long time but the way that things were working with Lauran when it was time to switch after the two weeks her and Janna would just switch places.

Kentrell tapped her back lightly, letting her know to get up.

She just got off of him and turned away from him, laying on her side.

"When you get up go eat and tell three to tell Ajanna to get ready" he told her, going in the bathroom.

Damoni mocked him and got up, walking to the phone and calling three. When he answered she just said what Kentrell told her.

He answered with a simple "ight" before hanging up.

Damoni crawled back into the bed and went back to sleep.

3Three went upstairs and went in Ajanna's too just to find out she was already starting a shower. He just shrugged and walked out.

Ajanna sighed looking at her stomach that had grew more since yesterday. But she felt like it was dangerous to stay in this house with two people who felt like they were in competition with her.

She finally got out her shower and did her hygiene routine before wrapping her towel around her and sitting on the bed to wait for someone to bring her an outfit.

Youngboy finally walked into the room and handed her clothes. She sighed and sat the clothes, sliding her panties on under her towel.

"Can you cover your eyes?" She asked him as he looked down at her.

"I've seen you naked before" he chuckled causing her to scrunch up her face and shake her head.

"Not fully" she reminded him making him suck his teeth and cover his eyes.

She hurried and slid her towel off of her body before putting her bra on.

"You can uncover your eyes now" she told him.

He uncovered his eyes to see her sliding the shirt over her belly and putting on her tights with another pair air max 97's.

"Alright lets go."

Update

1/8/2019

1/8/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕