9™

OMNISCIENT

The girls all sat quietly in the dining room, lost in their own thoughts

Lauran was thinking about how grateful and happy she was to be in Kentrell's house and to be carrying his baby that could possibly make him happy and her able to stay if it was a girl.

Ajanna stared at her food, not wanting to eat it and not wanting to be here, she felt violated from what Kentrell did to her, it hurted her badly and he didn't care.

Damoni was beginning to fall into his trap, whether she liked it or not, what he did to her last night made her weak and she loved it but she still didn't want to have a baby by him, no matter how good his dick was.

"What did he do to you?" Damon asked as she looked over at Ajanna.

Ajanna just shook her head, not wanting to talk about what happened between her and Kentrell in that room.

"Whatever he did to you wasn't bad you should be grateful he's even taking care of you after this" Lauran spoke making Janna look over at her.

"You're a fucking groupie. Why would I be happy about a nigga forcing me to have a fucking baby?" Ajanna glared at Lauran.

"It don't matter how much money or how much fame he got I'm hurt" she told her standing up from the table and walking away.

As she was going upstairs the front door opened making her walk faster so she could make it to the room before she was stopped.

She made it up five more stairs before she heard them talking about her.

"She went upstairs" Lauran snitched making Ajanna kiss her teeth.

"She just left actually" she added on.

She kissed her teeth again and kept walking to the room before closing the door quietly and trying to lock it just to see it didn't have a lock which made sense.

She sighed and sat on the bed before laying down.

"Get up" Youngboy spoke making Ajanna jumps little.

"You have to call your mom and tell her where you are, tell her you're my girlfriend" he said tossing Ajanna a phone that was already calling her mom.

Her parents seemed to be the only looking for her since she was still a minor and lived with her but Damoni's parents were beginning to get worried too.

"Ajanna? Please tell me you're okay?" She answered, almost making Ajanna want to cry.

"I'm okay mommy, I just- got a celebrity boyfriend and he wanted me to come with him for his shows and stuff."

"So why didn't you call me?!, it's the next day" She spoke now getting angry.

"Sorry I went to sleep when we got here and I just got up" Ajanna partly lied.

"Put him on the phone" she spoke in her accent now, indicating that she was serious.

Janna sighed and handed Youngboy his phone as he made a curious face.

"Hell-" he was cut off by yelling making Ajanna grin.

He was definitely gone feel her raft since he was making her have his baby.

Update

11/14/2018

11/14/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕