15™

After we went shopping for baby clothes he took me to get something to eat and then we went to the studio.

I sat on the couch, eating my chicken sandwich and baconator fries while he was in the booth.

I started bobbing my head to the beat while he rapped, listening to what he was saying.

Get a real bad bitch, I'ma make her mine
I'm a real street nigga who be totin' that iron
She a real hood bitch, she the rich nigga kind

She a real good girl, some shit on her mind
Post up at the trap with the stick outside
Every bitch in the truck, neither one my kind

Have a daughter by choice, I'ma name her Kind
Come and knock at the door with the rod in the ride

And now he got me fucked up because if I am having his daughter her name ain't gone be no damn Kind.

Why does he want to name his child Kind anyways?

I scrunched up my face and Joe laughed making me look over at him.

It was only him here now, everybody else went to the club but I guess he didn't want to go.

"You don't like that name mamas?" He asked, taking a blunt out of his pocket before bringing it to his lips and lighting it.

I shook my head and turned back towards my food before another beat start playing and Kentrell started rapping again.

"Since you don't want her name to be Kind what would you name her?" Joe asked, trying to keep conversation forgetting that I don't like his ass either.

I honestly don't like none of these niggas.

I just shrugged and turned away from him, not wanting to be bothered anymore.

Eventually Kentrell got out of the booth, he stood in front of me for awhile before speaking.

"Do you want to go back to the house or you just gone chill with me till I go?" He asked making me look up at him.

I didn't really care so I just shrugged "I don't care."

He nodded and went back in the booth to finish that song.

"Alright let's go" he told me once he was done recording the ending.

I nodded and got up, throwing away my wrappers and stuff. When I turned around he was right there in my face making me jump.

Weird ass nigga.

"What was you doing with Joe, I seen you laughing and shit" he mumbled, still towering over me.

I shrugged "it was just little conversation."

"About?" He asked, pressing the situation.

"If I wanted my baby to be named Kind or not, back up" I told him as he stepped closer to me.

He already fuck hovering over me.

He eyed me before just stepping back and grabbing my jacket for me. He grabbed my wrist next making me exit the studio.

I huffed wanting him to let me go I twisted my wrist in his arm, trying to get him to let me go.

He finally let me go and handed me my coat so I could put it on.

Update

12/24/2018

12/24/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕