43™️

"No fuck you!" I yelled at Kentrell as we entered his house.

Yanna was way in front of us, looking nervous from the argument.

"Shut the hell up bruh she's my daughter too if I want her to stay there she will, if I say Starr can hold her she fucking can!" He yelled louder making my blood on boil more.

"She's not your fucking daughter! She's only mine you're never fucking here you don't take care of her I do!" I told him and his eyes widened at what I said.

"I'm the one making the fucking money!" He told me.

"And I could be too but you won't let me go no fucking where and it makes no sense because I done already had your fucking baby! You want too much from me for no reason!" He clenched his jaw and looked over at Ayanna.

"Get your stuff so they can take you home" he told her and I shook my head.

"It hasn't been a week, it's not time for her to go and she doesn't need to go by herself" I told him, not yelling this time.

"I don't care" he told me before turning and grabbing Ayanna's bags.

She was confused, not knowing what to do.

"You can't take my baby and my sister away from me" I cried to him while Ayanna came and hugged me.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay, everything is going to be okay just try to chill so we can see each other again okay?" She spoke to me and I nodded.

"And tell my niece I said bye and I love her" she said before she went outside and Kentrell came back in.

I heard the car pull of and I sighed, going into the room and grabbing a cover out of the closet before going into the living room, trying to lay on the couch but he gripped my arm so I couldn't sit down.

"Get the fuck off of me" I told him in a stern voice.

"I'm sorry" he told me making me scrunch up my face.

"Go get my fucking baby since you so sorry" I told him, trying to get my arm back but instead he turned me around and kissed.

I closed my eyes, kissing him back before he broke it.

"Okay, I'm going to get her" he told me, shocking me.

He can't be serious right now.

Update

5/14/2019

5/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕