28™️

AJANNA'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to K crying making me groan and get up to hold her and make sure she was okay but by the time I got up she was already quiet making turn my head over there to see Kentrell holding her while he stood over her cr...

I woke up in the middle of the night to K crying making me groan and get up to hold her and make sure she was okay but by the time I got up she was already quiet making turn my head over there to see Kentrell holding her while he stood over her crib thing.

I just shrugged and laid back down.

"What you doing? She hungry get up" he told me.

I shook my head "if she was hungry she'd still be crying and her hand would be balled in a fist."

"She just wants somebody to hold her and you fell for it" I told him making him mock me.

"Move you fat ass over we want to watch tv too" he told me making me move over before he sat down beside me, still handing K.

"If I'm fat it's yo dumbass fault" I mumbled before taking K away from him.

"Mommy can't even go to sleep without Yb deciding to give you some stupid name" I spoke to K making Kentrell smack his teeth.

"Well you should of stayed your ass up since you don't like the name."

"Who the fuck likes the name kInD?" I said to him making him smack his teeth for a second time.

"You cause that's your daughters name" he smirked at me making me roll my eyes.

"I'll change it keep playing with me" I told him as I pulled out my breast so she could eat but I was facing the opposite way of him so he couldn't see.

"Told you she was hungry" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Would you shut up you're making me uncomfortable" I told him as I continued to feed her.

He chuckled "like I didn't just see you naked a couple hours ago."

"That was different" I told him making him roll his eyes.

"I posted a picture of Kind, well her feet" he told me.

❤️ 3,432,567 💬 2,532, 765 📩

nba_youngboy Kind Alice Gaulden

bbg.babyjoe ❣️

mgng10x I ten ya already niece 💚

og_3three I'm ready to see you 💜

herm_tha_blacksheep don't make me have to kill these little niggas

1225ktwice I'm proud of ya son

sherondagaulden can't wait to see my newest grand baby 😘

I nodded my head and handed him back his phone.

"Can I have a phone now?" I built the courage to ask him.

"Um no, you can use mine when you want but you ain't getting your own so you can start doing too much."

"I'm not going to do too much, I promise."

He sucked his teeth "I'll see."

Update

2/14/2019

2/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕