14™

AJANNA'S POV

"You can't force me to go anywhere I don't want, just take the other girl like I already told you to" I told yb as he sat the outfit beside me

He got me another outfit because he wants us to match in public.

"You can't tell me what to do girl just get dressed so we can go" he told me.

I sat criss cross on the bed and shook my head "take her, please" I begged.

He kept a blank face and yanked me up by my sweatshirt, helping me walk to the bathroom.

He brung the outfit in there and started to undress me himself.

"Hey! Hey! Heyyyy! I got it!" I told him, taking his hands away from my sweatpants.

"Okay I'm going to get dressed now get out" I told him, waiting for him to get out the bathroom.

He looked me up and down before walking out of the bathroom.

I changed into the white "Never Broke Again" shirt before sliding off my sweatpants and struggling a little to put on the blue jeans he gave me but they eventually we're on my body.

I walked out of the bathroom to see him waiting with some white and blue air Max 97s.

I took them out of his hand and sat down on the bed, putting them on myself.

"Alright come on" he told me, opening the room door for me to walk out.

I nodded and walked out of the room feeling his presence behind me as soon as I started to walk through the door way.

He walked with my downstairs where we seen all the boys dressed and ready except for herm. I guess he's staying her with Damoni and Lauran.

"Y'all ready?" He asked the boys.

"Yeah mane let's go" Joe said, making his way out the door.

"Ight come on" he told me grabbing my wrist and leading me out the house behind all the boys.

We got in the black trucks, me and Kentrell getting our own while the boys rode with each other.

"Alright we just going a couple places to go shopping for my baby girl" he told me.

I nodded, not really caring because who's telling that it's going to be my baby that'll be the girl.

We stopped in front of a high price store, I really wouldn't think they would have baby clothes but whatever.

We got out the car and there was already an camera man on the sidewalk, just standing there waiting for a celebrity to pass.

Kentrell grabbed my wrist again and walked me towards the store. I was hoping the man wouldn't notice us because honestly I'm just not in the mood. I don't even want to be here.

"NBA Youngboy!" The man yelled, running towards us with his camera.

Kentrell switched hands with me seeing as he was running towards my side.

I covered my face with our hands, not wanting the camera to see me like this.

"Is this your new girlfriend? What happened to Jania?" The man continued.

"Mane get the fuck outta my face" Kentrell spoke moving us away from the camera man and letting the security guard handle him.

He walked us in to the store, going straight to the baby section while I just looked around.

"Don't feel special because I'm doing this for all of y'all just in case one of you have a my baby girl then she can wear what you want her too."

I nodded and let go of his hand to look around the newborn section.

"What you gone do if we all have boys?" I asked him looking at the cute onesie.

He shrugged "start over."

Update

12/19/2018

12/19/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕