40™️

Ajanna

When I woke up Kentrell was still holding me which only made it hotter under these god damn covers

I was about to get up when Kendell walking into the room.

"Damn it smell like straight ass in here" he chuckled as he walked over and got the remote for the living room controller off the dresser.

"Y'all need to get y'all ass up, takes showers and spray something in this damn room" he spoke before walking out and closing the door.

Once I knew he was gone I slid from under Kentrell and checked on Kind before getting in the shower, I seen felt someone slide in behind me making me look back to see Kentrell before I turned back towards the shower head and washed.

"I didn't use a condom" he told me making me snap my head towards him.

I sighed and shrugged "I'll just go to the store to get a plan b" I told him while he slid his hands around my waist.

"Okay" he spoke as he rested he's head in the crook of my neck.

It was silent as we finished washing and got out to see Kind wasn't in her crib anymore making me peak out the door to see Ayanna playing with her while Kendell played the game. I closed the door and dropped my towel after I dried off, beginning to get dressed.

Once I was done I sprayed the room cause this bitch really did stank and took the bedsheets off so I could clean them while I put no ones on.

"Can't you just have me another baby?" Kentrell asked making me scrunch up my face.

"I literally just had Kind and besides I thought you wanted your last to be a girl anyways" I told him making him nod.

My mind clutter with things I should say like "you need to get in touch with your other sons" "so when you gone check on the other babies" but I didn't feel like hearing his mouth so I kept quiet.

"Well we could have another one, ain't like you going no where anyways" he chuckled while I still just shook my head no.

"I'm not having another baby, especially not right now" I told him and he nodded before I left the room.

"Come on" I told Ayanna making her get up while she held Kind.

"You ain't do something right bruh she walking just fine" Kendell joked making me suck my teeth.

"Shut up, little ass boy" I rolled my eyes at him as we walked out.

I put Kind in the car seat and then got in and the driver took us to the store where I got a bunch of snacks and a plan b of course making Ayanna chuckle as she sat her snacks down.

"Again?" She asked, rubbing my stomach.

"Nope" I smiled and held the plan b box up making her laugh with me.

After we were done with everything we went back home.

Update

4/28/2019

4/28/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕