46™️

After Kentrell had forced everyone to leave, because they got completely too loud for no reason he came back in the room with us, laying down with us and pulling us closer like he always does.

But tonight, for some odd reason he wanted to talk.

"You know why I really won't let you go anywhere?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Why?" I mumbled to him, keeping my eyes closed.

"Because you belong to me" he spoke making me scrunch up my eyebrows and open my eyes, looking up at him.

"That has got to be the stupidest shut I ever heard come out of your mouth, last time I checked I'm not an object or your child so what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him while he just sat there with a dumbass smirk.

"I mean like the fact that I haven't messed with any girls besides you since Kind has been born and-" I cut him off.

"So what you're telling me is that this is a relationship?" I asked him and he nodded at me.

I shook my head at him and went back to how I was laying before "that's why you been acting weird?" I asked him.

"What do you mean? I haven't been acting weird" he told me and I shook my head at him.

"You definitely have" I let him know but he still seemed confused.

"How?" He asked and I decided not to ruin the things that he's been doing for me.

"Nothing forget it."

He nodded and now it was silent and I was beginning to get tired, just from the thoughts.

Like the fact that he claims me as his girlfriend but never told me I was girlfriend and the fact that me head was on that tattoo of his ex girlfriend that I really didn't like and would appreciate it if he would remove it.

I mean think about it, who wants to lay on a mans chest that has a whole never females picture on it.

I huffed and moved my head away which I'm sure confused him because he soon asked me why I moved it in the first place.

I shrugged "because I just didn't want to lay right there anymore" I told him and he nodded.

It was quiet again and I was beginning to nod off to sleep until Kind woke me up this time, crying.

I began to get her and get up but he stopped me "no it's good you go to sleep, I got it."

"But you just was-" he cut me off.

"I got it" he told me again and I nodded at him, letting him do it.

Update

6/3/2019

6/3/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕