38™️

When we got back it was just me and Ayanna because Kentrell went straight to the studio, well that's where he said he was going I really didn't care where he went because he's not my Biggs I just had his baby girl.

"So this is where you've been?" She asked me as we sat on the couch.

I nodded at her "it was me and two other three girls but they had boys" I told her making her nod

"Would I be able to see you if you had a boy?" She asked.

I shook my head "he sent them away" I told her.

She nodded and looked down.

"Is he scary all the time?" She asked making me chuckle.

"You get used to his ways after a while, he was never scary to me though" I told her making her nod.

We sat in silence and watched the tv, there was no other babies in here today except Kind so there wasn't much to do or much noise being made.

We got ready for bed and Ayanna slept in the living room because she didn't want to sleep upstairs she said it was "too far way from me" so I let her sleep in there.

I was falling asleep but I soon woke up to someone laying on me.

I opened my eyes to see Kentrell.

"What?" I asked him, holding my face back a little because he was really close to it.

"I want to fuck" he told me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"My sister is here and my baby, no, besides that you should of got some pussy while you were gone because we had an deal" I told him but he just rolled his eyes and began kissing on my neck and I can't lie and say it wasn't turning me on but I wasn't going to give in.

He began to rub his fingers on me making me moan but I still wasn't going to let him fuck me, I think.

"Come on, stop playing" he begged as he sat up a little, looking down at me.

"You must be high or something because I'm not letting you fuck me, why do you keep asking me? Go ask Starr or something she'll be here tomorrow you can wait" I told him making him kiss his teeth.

"I don't want to fuck Starr I want to fuck you, you're the one here right now."

Update

4/19/2019

4/19/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕