4™

LAURAN'S POV

Baby Joe came in the room and got me first

Baby Joe came in the room and got me first. Leading me to a white room.

"Alright, you first but first I gotta ask you some questions, it's just shit we couldn't tell from your Instagram" he spoke making me nod.

"Ight so when's the last time you had your period?" He asked kind of shocking me.

"A couple days before y'all came and got me" I admitted.

"Okay so still ovulating" he kind of said to himself.

"When's the last time you fucked somebody?"

"Three months ago" I answered without hesitation.

The last time I had sex was with my ex Jay and it was break up sex because well-----we were breaking up.

"You fucked any rappers?"

"Nope" I answered dryly, ready for this to be over with.

He handed me a pregnancy stick and sent me to a bathroom to pee on it, I take the test and then went back into the room he was in, standing there with him while we waited for the results.

"Alright, it's negative now go in that room and take off all your clothes" he instructed.

I nodded and excitedly went into the room, stripping out of my clothes and laying on the bed.

The door opened and yb walked in, automatically sitting between my legs.

He only had on his boxers making me feel his print as he smirked down at me.

"You ready?" He asked, flipping me over.

I nodded and arched my back for him.

Within seconds he put himself inside me making me moan from the size.

He grabbed a handful of my hair before beginning to thrust. I let him go at this pace that was making me gently moan for about ten minutes before he took it upon himself to start fucking the shut out of me.

"Oh fuck! Harder" I screamed for him to pull my hair.

He tugged my hair harder and kept it bawled up in his fist that tight making my back arched even more.

"Shit" I whispered, gripping the sheets.

"Mhhm you like this shit" he spoke before getting let go of my hair and grabbed my neck.

I nodded and moaned loudly as he came inside me before he let go making me lay face down on the bed.

He hand cuffed my hands together and tied my feet to the bed.

"I got to make sure you don't move but you know good luck or whatever" he spoke before pulling up his boxers and leaving.

I was stuck and really tired so I just went ahead and went to sleep considering the potion I was in.

Update

11/10/2018

11/10/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕