18™️

AJANNA'S POV

(Later that night)

(Later that night)

"Youngboy! Youngboy! Youngboy!!" Everyone screamed right before it was time for him to go one stage.

I wanted to stay backstage so I could be left alone but he told me no. I honestly think he doesn't care what I do, he just likes to say no to everything I asked.

I sighed and walked on stage with him and the rest of the guys, hiding behind everyone else.

The music started and everyone started to jump and have fun while I slipped backstage and went back in the dressing room.

I was way too tired to be bouncing around on stage with him and his friends. I just wanted to go to sleep.

They wouldn't realize I was gone until the show was over anyways and even someone did they still wouldn't bother me until the show was over.

I used Kentrell big as coat that he left back her along with mine to cover myself before closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

When I woke up Kentrell was standing over me with most stankest face.

I just stretched and handed him his jacket before getting up and getting ready to go before he grabbed me and slammed me against the door, making it close.

"Get off of me" I grunted, wiggling in his arms.

"So you gone be the difficult one?" He asked me.

"I was tired, I told you that."

"And I told you that I didn't care so why the fuck would you come back here anyways?" He begin to raise his voice at me.

"It's not that serious I just came and took a nap, now get off of me your hurting my arm" I spoke trying to snatch my arm back.

He chuckled like he always fucking does and grabbed my face, forcing me to look up at him.

"You're supposed to do what I say nothing more, nothing less."

I wanted to slap him but I decided to be submissive and just nod.

He let me go and moved me from by the door, handing me my coat. I put it on and followed him out of the room.

We walked out of the back door, to the Jeep that was waiting us out here. I got in first and slid over so he could get in.

"You hungry?" He asked me like he wasn't just trying to hurt me.

I shook my head no and rested it on the window.

Update

1/8/2019

1/8/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕