36™️

After we ate I had to sleep with Kentrell and Kind in my old room upstairs which I honestly didn't mind doing. I wouldn't mind if me and Kind came to live here instead of staying with her ugly ass daddy.

I wish I could just leave him right now and take Kind, run away somewhere but he's not dumb so he put her on his side of the bed and he's not an heavy sleeper so he would get up easily if I were to try and grab her plus making all that noise grabbing and packing an baby bag.

"Why you still up?" Kentrell asked me as he turnt over so his face wasn't that far away from me.

"Because I'm thinking" I told him as I turnt away and laid flat on my back, looking at the ceiling.

"You want to stay here?" He asked me making me nod.

"Are you sure cause if so me and Kind can go right now" he told me making me look over at him again.

"I'm not letting you go without me, especially not with my baby" I told him making him smirk.

"Do you know what that means?" He asked me looking for an answer that he wasn't going to get because I don't feel like dealing with his bullshit.

"It means that you can't stay here then" he told me like I didn't already know making me sigh.

"I really do hate you it's not even funny anymore I just wish I could kill you but I wouldn't take you away from your family like your doing me right now because I'm not as cold hearted as you" I told him feeling him smack me making me huff because I didn't even feel like smacking him back.

"Kentrell please just leave me alone" I spoke as I let a whimper come through.

He grabbed my waist and turnt me towards him "I would if you would stop fucking trying me" he told me making me nod and wipe my tears.

"Only if you leave me and Kind alone" I told him making him suck his teeth.

"While y'all at home?" He asked trying to see what I meant.

I nodded, knowing there was no way he was going to let us stay here.

He shrugged "okay but don't treat my sons different than you treat her that shit ain't right" he told me making me nod.

"Okay."

Update

4/8/2019

4/8/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕