27™️

3 months later (Damoni and Ajanna having their babies)

"Just push" the doctor instructed Ajanna as she shook her head no.

"If y'all want this fucking baby out y'all gone have to cut her out!" She yelled at the doctors making Kentrell shake his head and chuckle at her.

"You're already in position for a vaginal birth" the doctors told her.

"I don't fucking care! This baby head big as fuck!" She yelled at the doctor.

"Okay push" he told her making her huff.

"I don't want to fucking push!" She yelled louder.

"Could you come hold her hand?" He asked Kentrell.

"No! Don't let that fucker touch me!" She yelled as she began to push so they wouldn't let Kentrell come over there by her.

"Okay we see her head" they told her as she took a break because she had gotten tired from pushing so hard.

She started to push again and again till she heard her baby crying making her sigh and lay back in the bed.

Once they washed Kind and cut her umbilical cord they handed her to Kentrell since Ajanna was tired.

Damoni

After watching many television shows and YouTube videos and stuff Moni decided to just have a water birth because vaginal birth looks too painful and she didn't don't want a c section mark.

The lady helped her before telling her to push while her baby was under the water when his head came out she told Moni to just pull the rest of him out myself and she did until she was holding him in my arms.

"He's so handsome" the midwife smiled.

She helped Damoni clean off her baby and cut his umbilical cord while he cried. He wasn't a loud crier though he was very soft.

Damoni fell in love with him the longer she held him.

But she started to think, tomorrow they all had a meeting in a house that she didn't know the location of. She knew that there was a truck that was coming to get her Kacen so she would have to travel with him even though he's not supposed to go outside or maybe they weren't.

There was no way that all three girls could meet up with their babies too considering the fact that their babies are not supposed to be leaving the house except for Kahlil.

But if she covered her baby up then he could make it safely to Kentrell's house.

Update

2/8/2019

2/8/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕