12™

OMNISCIENT POV

Lauran sat up, thinking of ways to set the other girls up

Maybe when it was time for them to go to breakfast she could push Ajanna down the stairs seeing as she couldn't do it to Damoni because she was with Kentrell.

If she got rid of both the babies then only hers would be left and he'd have no choice but to let her stay.

But then she started to really think about it, even if she got rid of both of the other babies and hers was still a boy he would probably still make her leave because a boy is not what he wants.

She huffed as her room door opened and 3three walked in.

"You know the routine by now" he spoke, sitting her clothes on the chair.

She nodded and went to the bathroom so she could take her shower and get ready for her day.

Across the hall from her was Ajanna.

She wasn't depressed today she was surprisingly happy and constantly rubbing her baby bump.

She was now excited about her baby. Because it would love her no matter what happened with this boy.

Three opened her door and raised an eyebrow at her smiling face.

"What you smiling for?" He asked, examining her.

She shrugged at him "positive energy."

He nodded and gave her outfit "go ahead and get ready."

She nodded and grabbed the clothes, going in the bathroom to take a shower.

Once both of the girls where done getting ready they walked downstairs where Damoni was already sitting.

Kentrell was at the head of the table so Ajanna sat on the side with Damoni but a couple chairs down while Lauran sat on the other side, not wanting to be near the two girls.

"Alright here is the deal-" Kentrell started of causing all the girls to focus on him.

"I'm going to the studio today and one of you have already spent time with me in my room so someone else has to come with me wherever for the next two weeks."

Lauran smiled ear to ear while Moni just enjoyed her food and Janna nodded also eating her hot food.

"But I'm not just going to pick which one of y'all to go and just go, both of you have to take a test so you don't mouth off to the media."

Lauran head started to wonder on how to pass the test even if it wasn't something that she would really do.

Ajanna could careless, she was just going to tell the truth about the way she would act.

Update

12/17/2018

12/17/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕