5™

DAMONI'S POV

I was now left in the room with the other girl so I decided to get acquainted with her

"What's your name?" I asked looking over at her since I couldn't move any closer because of our chains.

"Ajanna" she mumbled.

I nodded "I'm Damoni."

She nodded and kept her head down, focused on the floor.

"Are you scared?" I asked her since she seemed deep in thought.

She nodded and her eyes started to water as she turned away from me "I don't want to have no baby by this man, I don't even know him like that I only listen to his music and if it's a boy I'll never be able to see my little sister or anyone else again" she vented.

I nodded, understanding where she was coming from. I didn't want to have his baby either but neither one us have a choice because we're already here and chained to the wall.

The door opened making us look up to see the same boy that came in here to get Lauran, I listen to NBA Youngboy but I don't know his friends and stuff like that.

He came over and unchained Ajanna, helping her off the floor while she fought him.

"Stop, I'm not doing it" she argued, pulling away from him but she's so small and he had more weight than her.

"No!" She screamed at the top of her lungs once she dropped all of her weight and was on the floor, using all her force to keep from going.

He yanked her up by her arm really hard, it looked like he almost popped her arm out of the socket.

"Please no!" She screamed as he slung her over his shoulder.

"I'll be back in an hour or so" he told me as he walked out with her.

She was screamed and fighting it sounded like until everything just died down.

Now there was just me, sitting alone in this room, I had never been alone in here when I got Lauran was already here but she was happy to be here unlike me and Ajanna.

She was a fan just like us but was also a groupie so she was enjoying herself but she told me when they first went to grab her she was fighting them like niggas on the street until she realized that it was the NBA crew.

I on the other hand couldn't really fight because I was so scared I couldn't breath and eventually fainted, I hadn't even realized that it was yb who pulled me in the car until I woke up in here.

Update

11/10/2018

11/10/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕