22™️

It's so awkward here now because it's only me and Yb. The boys aren't here anymore because they were only here to watch and make sure no one escaped our kilt each other but since it was just me and my big belly they didn't have to be here.

As of now I was just tossing and turning in the bed because I couldn't get comfortable because of my back pains.

"Can you stay the fuck still?" Kentrell spoke, grabbing my hips.

"Can I sleep in my old bed?" I asked him, thinking of the fact that it was probably him that was making me uncomfortable.

He turned over and glared at me "no."

Uh I hate this nigga with everything in me including his seed.

"Ight" I spoke getting up.

I slid my bedroom shoes on to my feet before making my way across the room, to the door. Probably walking as fast as I'd normally walk without the baby but seeing as I walk really slow now that's fast.

"Where you going?" He asked me, grabbing my arm.

"To the room" I told him, trying to snatch my arm back but his grip just got tighter.

"Lay yo ass down" he told me, slinging me towards the bed.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself, catching myself.

"I don't want to sleep with you" I told him as I tried to go back to the door but he sat me down on the bed.

"Just lay down" he told me making me sigh.

"I don't wa-" before I could finish he laid me back and put my feet on the bed.

"Now don't move, go to sleep. I'm bout to leave anyway" he told me before going into his closet.

I shrugged and laid down, beginning to fall asleep as I heard the shower water start.

When I woke up I felt a pair of arms around me making me huff and grab his arms to get them from around me.

"Stop" he told me, making me groan.

"I'm hungry" I told him.

"At four in the morning?" He spoke like he didn't believe me.

I nodded.

"Ight, go ahead" he spoke before letting me go.

I scooted all the way to the other side of the bed to get off since he had me on his side. When did he even come back?

I went to the kitchen seeing there was actually food for me since I'm the only one that's really going to be here most of the time.

I grabbed a bag of scoops and warmed up some dip for me before beginning to eat it in the living room because I didn't want to go back in Kentrell's room with him yet.

"Ajanna what the fuck are you doing?" He asked, coming out of his room making me roll my eyes.

"Have you talked to my mom?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Have you?" He asked making me glare at him.

"This why I hate yo dent headed ass now."

Update

1/20/2019

1/20/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕