3™

I woke up to someone crying, really loud making me scrunch up my face in confusion.

"Oh my God can you shut up?!" Another voice whisper-yelled at the one that is crying.

I groaned and rolled over, trying to rub my eyes realizing that they were chained making my eyes pop open, where the fuck am I?

"See now you done woke the girl up" the voice said again.

I looked over at the voices seeing girls that were chained up like me but one was crying really hard and the other held an annoyed facial expression.

"Um, where am I?" I asked them.

The one that looked annoyed answered "Youngboy's house, how old are you?"

"17, why am I here?" I asked making her shrug.

"I don't know, they brung me here out of nowhere but it's Youngboy so" she shrugged with a smile.

Fucking groupies don't care how you treat them just as long as they see you.

The door opened and in walked Youngboy making me mug him while the other girl cried louder and the other held her smile.

He pulled up a chair in front of us and sat down making all of us focus on him.

"Alright I ain't feel like repeating shit so I'm telling y'all this shit na" he spoke in his thick Louisiana accent.

"Ight my name Kentrell while y'all here, no y'all ain't going outside unless I feel like taking y'all to the studio or something with me, even then you can't talk to reporters and shit but y'all will get feed, y'all ain't gone disrespect no one in here and last thing is all three of y'all getting pregnant by me but only one of y'all staying."

"Who's staying?" The groupie asked.

"Whichever one of y'all is having a girl" he said making her nod.

"You might as well boot me now cause ain't no damn way I'm having no baby at 17 and especially not by you" I spoke my mind, watching him look at me.

"I-I don't want to have a baby yet either" the cry baby spoke.

"I didn't ask if that was what y'all wanted I said that is what is happening."

"Alright so if we having a boy what you gone do?" I asked making him kiss his teeth.

"You get cut off from the outside world and I send you to the smallest city I can find, I'll send you money every month for the baby and sometimes fly him out but that's it."

"You one shitty ass father" I giggled making him smack me.

"Have my baby girl and I won't have to be" he grinned at me.

"Fuck you" I spat back.

He chuckled "wait yo turn."

Update

11/7/2018

11/7/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕