Hey there, delilah!

5 weeks later...
Jekyll was asleep and something woke him up. Delilah kicked hard. He felt around the bed it was wet, soaking wet.
Hyde!... the scream came out curdling and strong.
Delilah?
Jekyll wobbled out of bed and nodded at Hyde. Hyde raced to his side. He guided Jekyll to the car not bothering shoes. He drove fast to the hospital his emergency blinkers on the whole way. Jekyll sat and was going through a contraction.
HYDE PULL OVER!
WHAT NO! IS SHE COMING LIKE NOW!?
HYDE THIS BABY IS GOING TO BE GIVEN BIRTH TO IN THIS CAR SHE'S ALREADY MOVING DOWN!
Ok everything will be fine. We are almost there!
tears flooded Jekyll's eyes as he grabbed Hyde's hand. Hyde then reached the curb to the hospital. Nurses meet him there. Jekyll was put in a wheelchair and was rolled into delivery. Hyde was right beside him.
He was put on the bed and his feet on the metal things. He grabbed Hyde's hand and squeezed it hard. Sweat and tears rolled down his face as swears rolled off of his lips.
Push, Dr. Jekyll!
He pushed hard and In The stress of labor he threw up all over the floor.
It's ok everything will be over soon. Hyde soothed as he rubbed Jekyll's arm.
Two more big pushs!
Jekyll pushed again...
PLEASE DELILAH HURRY!!!
He squeezed onto Hyde's hand harder it was almost purple.
One more!
Jekyll pushed extremely hard and a scream came out of the man. Then there was a cry...
Hyde's eyes widened as he tried to peak at the end of the bed. The baby was cleaned and then layed her on Jekyll's chest.
Hey there, Delilah grace. Welcome to the world.
Grace?
Is that alright?
It's perfect. May I hold her?
Of course.
Hi there, I'm your dad.
The baby held onto Hyde's finger.
She's beautiful...
she's got your forest green eyes.
And she's got your brown hair.
She's perfect... they said in unison
Hyde nuzzled the baby to his chest with astonished eyes.
Delilah... Hyde said making sure it was real and not a dream

What should hyde/ jekyll be called? I want an alternative to Daddy and papa. Leave suggestions.