Sleeping ( oh-no pt.2)

" I called the police a few minutes ago." Jekyll said in a soft voice
" Bloody arse!" Hyde said from the table in his British accent that only came out when he was mad or drunk.
" Don't be like that. We'll find her."
Jekyll came in the kitchen and rubbed his arm.
" Now come on. Let's get looking."
Then they left.
" I don't understand..."
" neither do I."
They searched the streets once again before they stopped at an alleyway. Jekyll then saw something that caught his eye. Delilah's long brown locks, Sticking out of a dumpster's closed lid.
" No no no no please baby no." Jekyll said as his face flooded with horror.
He opened the lid as his whole body shook.
" E- Eddie. Get over here."
Hyde ran over to Jekyll who now held the small body of little Delilah.
Tears flooded his eyes.
" What kind of father am I?!"
What he saw next mad him so angry. There were scratches all down her neck. He quietly took Delilah.
" Please Baby don't die. I'm sorry. I promise you I'll never hurt you. Please honey please I'm begging you. Stay here with me and your daddy just for a little while. We need you... you're our miracle ok? I promise you, you'll be nothing like me. I promise... I promise..." he snuggled her body to his chest.
Jekyll kneeled beside his husband quietly stroking the face of his daughter. 
Silence was all that was in the air and it seemed to go on forever.