Court

Hyde sat at the defendant's table in the courtroom, chained to the table and police at every door staring at him. His trial was about to start. He looked back to see Jekyll, Dusk, Angelina, and I all in the first row. He smiled at Jekyll and Jekyll smiled back.
Then the judge came in the room and they all stood soon enough it was the defendants turn to speak so Hyde's lawyer, an extremely good one at that, stood.
" My client has said that at the scene of this crime a person came and attempted to shot his lover in which he tackled the shooter...( tells the rest)...yesterday results came back indicating that my client's finger was not on the trigger! So please ladies and gentlemen of the jury prove the innocent man not guilty!"
After a few more hours of back and forth testimony the jury went into the back room with their ruling.
" Edward Hyde is not guilty of the accusations of attempted murder or attempted assassination."
Hyde took a deep breath as the handcuffs were taken off of him. Jekyll walked up to him and hugged him tightly " I'm so happy." He said
" Me too." Hyde whispered into Jekyll's shirt.
" I love you, Eddie."
" Love you too, intelligent superstud."

They then kissed. Sometimes I wish I had someone who loved and looked at me the same Jekyll did Hyde, looking at his soulmate. It was a good day for all of us. A redefining day for Hyde, it was great. Our little corner of life was perfect. Perfectly imperfect and that's how we liked it... our little crazy amazing little corner of life.

How did you guys enjoy?

Sorry for publishing at this time it's almost midnight here