Dare from dusk

Duskbg

I took a deep shaky breath.
" Are you Alright, Red?? Is everything okay?" Dr. Jekyll asked me as he hopped up from his chair and walked over to me in a worried state.
" Dr. Jekyll I'm-"
" Open your mouth red!"
I unwillingly did what I was told. He looked inside with a flashlight in keen concentration
" No signs of Salivary Gland Diseases, Strep Throat,
Dysphagia, Tonsillitis, Voice Disorders, Laryngitis,
, or Vocal Cord Paralysis. What's wrong Red? Symptoms, signs?" Dr. Jekyll asked me in his worried fit.
" I'm fine, Dr. Jekyll. Sometimes, I forget that you're a doctor and I can't show certain emotions around you."
" Oh, my apologies, Red." Dr. Jekyll said as he stepped back " Just looking out for you."
(I ❤️ Dr. Jekyll he acts like he's my dad sometimes.)
I nodded and smiled " Now that, that's over.... I've got a comic for you today. It's called The Glass Scientists or as many people in the fandom say TGS."
" Oh, so this is what Dusk writes about in her spare time." Dr. Jekyll said
" Yeah, I mean I guess. There are several ships in this but two are more prominent ones. I'll let you guys found out which is which. Hope you guys have a fun time reading the first chapter. I'll come back to discuss later."
They both nodded and started reading
Later...
when they finished the first chapter I smiled
" What did you think?"
" Amazing! I can already see one ship. The only thing I wonder is why does every single adaptation of us include me being almost perfect?"
Hyde and I both started laughing
" What? What is it?" Dr. Jekyll asked
" nothing, love." Hyde replied
Jekyll crosses his arms and pouted. After about five minutes of silence from the doctor. Hyde turned to Jekyll " Jekyll Baby, what's wrong?"
" Tell me what you were laughing about." Jekyll said
" Well, you basically act like you're perfect and I'm your outlet to do whatever you want," He sighed then he mumbled " Or at least I was."
" Speaking of... let's try to fuse. I want to see if it'll work," Jekyll smiled then he blushed a little " Um Red do you mind going to the other room for a second?"
" I'm so sorry, Dr. Jekyll!" I exclaimed as I went into the other room
I heard groaning and some cursing then Jekyll called me back to the kitchen. He was by himself, so I had guessed that it worked or that Hyde was in a parallel universe or something.
" So what did you think, Hyde?" I asked seemingly to the air
It took a minute but his voice came out of Jekyll's mouth sounding strained and hoarse.
" It was pretty good, actually."
I smiled
" It's been awhile since we've done this, huh Jekyll?" Hyde said in the same strained and hoarse voice as he breathed quite heavily
" Yes, it has," Jekyll started with a concerned voice " Are you Alright, Baby?"
" I- I'm fine. Just forgot how some of this stuff works."
Jekyll nodded " it feels weird being able to hear everything you say/ do in my head again. It also feels quite good."
I smiled at them " Bye Jekyll, bye Hyde."
" Bye." They both replied
Then I left. I'm glad they enjoyed the first chapter of TGS.

How did u guys enjoy it?