We have alot to react to.

Dedicated to Duskbg for your enjoyment and hate, love ya!
"Ok you guys! You've got a lot to react to.... do you want the good or the ugly first?"
" What happened to the bad?" Hyde asked
" Bad can't describe this Horrendous account of Jekyll's experiment." I replied
Makes me kind of scared. I'm afraid my masterpiece will be  ruined ruined ruined ruined I don't want that happening is it really that bad red?
"Yes it's bad."
" So the good or the ugly?"
Hyde sighed " Wanna get it over with?"
Jekyll scooted close to Hyde and put his head on his chest. " Yeah."
" The ugly, Red."
I then turned on the transformation clip from the 1990 movie Jekyll and Hyde.
Jekyll's head went under the blanket, Hyde followed soon after. I heard their conversation.
" What's wrong?" Hyde asked
"T- that was horrible. What was that even?"
Hyde sighed " Not your transformations that's for sure."
Jekylls head popped from out of the blanket "Red?"
" Yes, Doctor?"
" Who watches that?"
" People who know nothing about you guys, Especially those who haven't read Robert Louis Stevenson's novel  on you guys. That's a close second to being with you guys but some people can't come to London."
Jekyll nodded " Never bring that up in this house again, Missy."
Hyde whispered something to Jekyll and Jekyll laughed " Oh, sometimes I forget she's just like that." He then looked over at me
Hyde then whispered something else and Jekyll became misty- eyed " Yeah, But.... She is."
Hyde laughed and whispered something else then Hyde peaked up and they both looked at me
( ask me in the comments and I'll tell you what Hyde said... if you want to know... or keep it mysterious for the sake of other readers after I tell you I'll probably delete my comment so other readers can have the same choice)
" Now... for the good." I smiled
" First I'm showing you the original graphic novel version of the league of extraordinary Gentlemen. Well... the images I could get from google. This was actually my favorite! Hyde seems like a poet in this. Have fun!" Then they scrolled through my phone and looked at the various different comic strips I could find.
" am I-" Hyde started
" Yes, I believe you are peeing on an invisible man named Hawley griffin. Sorry Dr. Jekyll.... all I could basically find were ones of Hyde."
" It's fine, red."
When they finished I finally showed them the movie adaption.
" This movie actually made me what to met you guys. I saw this and read Roberts novel then found you guys." I smiled
When they finished I asked them if they liked it
" Yes, I enjoyed it quite well... after seeing the disaster of the first." Jekyll said
" Me as well Red. I'm scared of that first one..." hyde said
I laughed " Bye guys."
" Bye Red see you later."