The insert

" Wake up.... come on wake up." Dr. Jekyll whispered in Dusk's ear
She shot up " What what is it?!"
You could tell she hadn't had much sleep.
Dr. Jekyll sighed " They're about to do the insertion process on Red. They're going to take her off of anesthesia then we can talk to her a little before she has to go back to sleep. You can stay if you want but it's going to be very extremely scary for her. Dusk nodded " I can help."
They took Red off of anesthesia and Dr. Jekyll was at her side. For about ten minutes she didn't speak but then she smiled as she looked at Dusk.
" Dusk...." she said quietly her voice cracking from her dry throat.
Dusk immediately went to her bedside
" Bullet...... hurt....-" she was struggling to speak but dusk interrupted
"I know it hurt and I'm sorry and-"
Red put her finger to her lips
" A- Accident..... A-Accident.... M- Mistake."
Dusk hugged her tightly " Red please..... stay with us I'm begging you." She whispered
" Love..... y- you g- g- guys...."
Everyone nodded " We love you so very much, Red."
They then put her back, Dusk knew she couldn't feel or see her anymore but she held her hand and told her everything was okay... and they were about to make everything better. Then they told her to leave Along with Jekyll and Hyde while they put the tube inside of her. When dusk and Jekyll and Hyde cafe back in they all looked at her. She looked peaceful yet having a tube down your throat did not seem very comfortable..... they watched her. Hyde decided to stay that night, much to the protest of Dusk.
" I'll take duty tonight." Hyde said
" I can do it." Dusk Protested
" No Dusk you're going home."
" Fine...."
after all who would want to argue with someone who could snap your neck in less that thirty seconds.