Any Dare/Asks you guys want me to take on?

Man, I feel as if I'm missing people. Let me say this if you are one of the people that I talk to you're VERY important to me and if you don't talk to me I get worried very quickly. I know I'm not much, just a person that doesn't really know any of you, but if you guys need to talk I will talk to you.
You guys are extremely important and I'm sure we are all molding the world into our time.
I wish I could meet every one of you just to tell you how much you truly mean to me. Let me say this Writing helps clear my mind, when I get stressed or bad things happen, so it really helps when I have good readers that care for me and root for me.
I know I might never meet you and who knows maybe I already have, but my point is I CARE for each one of you individually and it may seem like this is all to get more Votes/ Reads but that's never been what it has been about. I started this story in an attempt to try to put my heart somewhere and you guys took my heart and nurtured it. You guys are never worthless or unloved. This coming from a person who always has to battle themselves (Duskbg can tell you that's the truth) regardless please know that I care for you and you're all amazing and wonderful. Even through a screen I can see your hearts, they're bright and wonderful.
Now, any ideas for me, Red Army?
With lots of love,
-Red