Hyde... Eddie... Edward.. Whatever just leave him alone.

Hyde sat beside Jekyll his eyes staring straight trying to ignore the hospital bed. He'd begged the doctors to just let the chance of her living going on a little longer. Just to hold up the dark charade for a little longer.
Jekyll put his cold hand on his shoulder and with tears in his eyes and his heart broke in half he said
" It's time."
The words ringed in and out of Hyde's ears.
" No, no it can't be. I can't- she's got to still be- Henry please tell them there's something they could do- please."
" Edward listen to me," jekyll said as he swallowed hard in an attempt to fight back tears
" Delilah... she's gone, baby. I'm so sorry. There's nothing they can do I've tried every possible answer and there's nothing they've done everything. Listen, I don't want to have to face this either but it's the truth-"
" No, no. It can't be I don't want to end it like that. Look what I'VE done open your eyes. I did this. All of it. Stay away from me..."
Hyde got up and started to head towards the door.
" Edward... what do you mean? You didn't kill her? Did you?"
Hyde looked down at his hands and then left. Jekyll chased after him.
" Please Eddie please! Explain! I don't understand!"
But it was too late hyde was too far gone to even hear the doctor's cries.
The doctor then sat in the middle of the hospital's hall alone. Look at him. How could he ever think he could be a dad. He was wrong. Hyde was gone. No chance to be seen by him... it was all over
Hyde sat on the streets re envisioning that early morning. It wasn't him. But it was.
" Delilah honey please. Come to me." He remembered in sort of like a hangover trance then everything was blood red. Hyde trembled in fear. Later when they found her and he saw the scratches that's how he knew. He had done it. But it wasn't him yet... it was...