I can finally breathe

Hyde smiled and walked into the hospital. He was ready, ready to see his baby. He walked down the hall before slowly stopping at the door and regaining his sanity because of how excited he was. He walked in and a smile lit up on Jekyll's like fireworks on the forth of July.
He sat by him on the hospital bed before put his hand on Jekyll's lower back and the other on his jawline and kissing him rough with his soft lips.
" God Henry. Makin' me happy. Can't believe you're ok." Hyde managed to say between gaps for air.
Jekyll then put his arms around Hyde's waist
" I miss you too." Jekyll smiled eventually they stopped
" Guess What?" Jekyll said as he tried to hide his excitement that lay just underneath his skin.
" Hmm What?" Hyde hummed as he pick up Jekyll's soft, warm hands.
" Well... doctors said I can be released in a week!"
" What?!"
" Yeah finds out my whole disease was just a very rare heritable sickness that lasts for only a couple of weeks!"
" What That's amazing! I can't wait to get back to our perks..." Hyde said with a seductive grin
" Eddie!" Jekyll exclaimed as he playfully slapped his arm
" Oh and that reminds me... My parents want me to come down to south England to see them."
" Henry, I-I don't know if I'm ready for that..."
" What are you afraid of? We're married there's nothing they can do and they really want to meet you. I'll be there the whole time..."
" Thanks, love..."
" Welcome, Eddie."
Then they laughed the day away