Letters Pt. 2 (Red Army Headquarters)

What would I do? Run to them and tell them to leave? Stand here scared and confused? I chose the second option. I was so scared so I ran outside and knocked on the window. I guess I took option one too. Then I realized it wasn't Jekyll or Hyde in the car.... it was two strangers in all black one of them dragged me to the window and put a cloth on my face it smelt funny. Within minutes I was out.
....
Dusk, on the other hand, was a little... skeptical about this whole thing. After all, Who or what would try to murder the duo of the town, Jekyll and Hyde? And how did they find them? She was also worried about Red. She walked up to her mailbox after hearing why Red left town. She hadn't checked it in at least five days, she had other things to worry about. As she opened it she found a note with her name on the front, it of course being dusk. She went ahead and checked Red's mail and found one too. She opened Red's first.
Dear Redder21,
I'm sorry I could not give you a more formal greeting. You see... this is all for you my greatest love. I don't truly care for Jekyll or Hyde. I can keep up a great facade. By now, you're separated from your 'Family' and I can finally have you for myself!
I can't wait...
Goodbye,
Your secret A
Dusk couldn't breathe she then ran to Dr. Jekylls
" RED'S IN TROUBLE!!" She shouted as she ran inside
Hyde pinned her against the wall " Where. Is. She?"
Dusk handed him the letter shakily because he was chocking her.
He let go of her and she fell to the ground. Jekyll ran to her side and helped her up. Hyde read the letter to himself. He sighed
" What's wrong, Honey?" jekyll asked
" We can't do this alone- Dusk, get the army."
Dusk nodded and ran down the street into a building. She marched up the stairs followed by Hyde and Jekyll.
All of the people inside the second floor stood at attention.
" I NEED THE TOP 4 READERS TO STEP UP AND THE SILENT SECTOR!" dusk yelled at the top of her lungs
angelinathekindkid TheBeggining Thepurplepen13 Shadowknife333 stepped up.
" Has the new top gotten his badge yet?" dusk asked as she looked over, Griffin, their newest reader.
" No ma'am unfortunately." Angelina replied
Dusk put her hand to her face " Can't you see we have an emergency here people. I'm not in the greatest mood."
" What code is it?" Angelina asked dusk
" A code red." Dusk replied
Everyone in the room gasped
" That's why Jekyll and Hyde are here?" Angelina suggested
Dusk nodded.
Code Red ( Ironically) was the code for when Red was in trouble. Dusk turned to the Top four readers in front of her.
" Miss?" Griffin asked shyly to Dusk
" Yes, soldier."
" Why so you need the top four readers?"
" Well.... You guys, you know reds story the most and I need you because I know Red pours her life out into this place. And I need the Silent sector to help too." Dusk explained
The silent sector was lead by Ryasami no one actually knew if they had read the whole story or not. They only made 2 comments. Therefore they was made leader of the silent sector, which was exactly what it sounded like, the readers who NEVER commented or voted but they still read. Yes, they were The Red Army's version of Ninjas or undercover workers.
They wore typical clothes. To look normal on their missions. Anyway, Dusk now turned to the silent sector.
" Silent Sector," She said " I need you to go undercover... I'll tell your location when I find out."
She then turned to all of them " That means no one comments or tries to contact red until my call."
Everyone nodded
Dusk carried everything she needed. Now, for the mission. The top 4 and Jekyll and Hyde followed her out of the door.