The morgue

Warning: this chapter contains references to the afterlife and god.
I was cold.... Where was I? I had A LOT to tell Jekyll and Hyde but first... To get out. I was naked and in a small space. I couldn't see anything so I kicked at the metal beneath my feet. It finally came undone and as I simmered out of the slim opening I realized where I was... In a morgue. I quickly took a clean towel and wrapped it around me from a rack that I guess they wiped their hands off on. Someone came in and gasped.
" Yes, I know..." I said quietly " But can I at least get some clothes?"
The person quickly left and brought back some cheap hospital clothes. I then asked
" Do you have paper and a pen?"
The person nodded and quickly returned.
I wrote down everything that I needed to tell Jekyll and Hyde so I wouldn't forget.
" Thank you," I said to the person and they smiled
I then decided to go home and try to find out what had happened. When I got to my house the door was locked. I obviously didn't have my keys so I opened my back window, a window that's always been unlocked. Hyde, Jekyll, or Dusk must've forgotten the windows. That's them for you, but how long was I away? Where did I go? I don't even know...
I put my regular clothes on and walked out of my door. Who would I see first? Hmm... How about the Red army? Yes, they're perfect to start with!
I walked down the street and everyone that I pasted seemed surprised.
I walked up the steps
"Hello, my Red Soldiers!" I exclaimed
" Red??!" all of them asked as I walked in the door.
" Yes... Why was I in a morgue?" I asked
They all stared at me unsure of what to do. Someone finally spoke " Red... You 'Died' three days ago."
I gasped is that what that place was? Is that what I had seen? Could it possibly have been heaven?
My throat tightened " Where's dusk?" I asked
" She's been in her apartment for the past two days from what I've heard." someone said.
I ran down the streets to Dusk's house.
I pounded on the door " DUSK?!" I shouted
" Leave me alone!" I heard her snap back
" Dusk, it's me, Red."
" come you guys, really a sick joke like this. You're doing a spot on impression!"
" Open the door...."
" Fine."
When She came to the door, she was a mess. She first looked me up and down with no reaction at all. Then she looked at me again
" Red?" she asked me " Is it really you?"
I nodded and she studied me again " W- Where is your scar... F-from the bullet?" she asked
I showed it to her and she gasped.  She pulled me into a tight hug " I thought I lost you..."
"Dusk, sorry to be non- sentimental or whatever but when was the last time you showered?"
Dusk blushed a dark red and scratched her messy hair " I can't remember."
" God, Dusk! I come back from the dead and you can't at least take a shower!" I laughed
" Well, I didn't exactly know you'd be back." She laughed
I laughed too " I need to tell Jekyll and Hyde something but I'm not sure how to say it..."
" What is it about?" She questions
I give her the paper I had written this morning
She read it softly then smiled " Just show them this."
" You think they'll believe me?"
" Of course..." She replies smiling
" I'll do it tomorrow for now I need sleep."
" You just got back from enteral rest and you need sleep?" She asks
" Yes. It's a very tiring trip."
She sighed and laughed and shook her head as I walked home."