Nothing in the reflection

Hyde had a black box on the table that he had bought last night for Jekyll when he took control Hopefully Jekyll won't get too curious before he had time to grab it from him. He was so nervous... Did he really think Jekyll would say yes? Of course he would. Maybe. Hopefully. Hyde hadn't talked to Jekyll from the back of his mind all day.
Are you ok, Eddie? You're quiet.
Don't worry about me Henry I'm fine.
Are you sure?
Yes I'm fine Henry.
Edward you wouldn't lie to me would you?
Of course not, my intelligent superstud.
I think I'm going to finish my experiment today.
No!
Hyde quickly took control and grabbed the box throwing it by the mirror he'd pick it up when Henry passed the mirror then he quickly let Henry take control.
What's the matter with you, hyde!?
Nothing I'm fine...
I'm concerned for you, Eddie.
I'M FINE HENRY FOR THE LAST TIME!!
Tears clouded Jekyll's vision
No no, baby I didn't mean it like that.
Jekyll stayed silent as he worked on his experiment.
Baby...
don't you ' baby' me, hyde! Just get out of me and leave! your such a burden...
Henry please don't do this.
Out now Hyde! We're through we'll never work good together it's like combining bleach and ammonia it's deadly and not meant to be!
If that's how you see it then goodbye...
Hyde then separated without warning, grabbing the box, and leaving not stopping to look back at his for sure sick ex boyfriend.
He didn't care he ran and vowed never to love again.