The Beer Brawl

Inspired by Shadowknife333
" You know what, Hyde." Jekyll smiled quietly with pride, as always
" What?" Hyde asked as he looked up at Jekyll
" I think.... I'm going to take you out for a couple drinks and then we can go out, and eat somewhere, sound good?"
" Can I go put on my new cloak please please please please please?" Hyde pleaded as he jumped up and down like a child
Yes, you can go put on your new cloak..." Jekyll replied as he rolled his eyes
Hyde ran into the bedroom before coming out in a black cloak with dark purple lining and gray inside. He let it flow behind him like a super hero's cape
" How do I look?" He asked as his eyes reflected off of Henry's producing a stunning silver gleam within them.
Jekyll wrapped his arms around Hyde and looked down at him " Beautiful and dark."
" Thank you, Baby. I can always rely on you, with your Sciencecy smarts and charm." Hyde whispered
" Science has nothing to do with it. it's just solid fact." Jekyll whispered into Hyde's ear.
Hyde reached up and kissed him. Then they walked to the bar's parking lot Jekyll decided that he wouldn't get too drunk due to his former alcoholism.
Hyde and Jekyll walked into the bar and cigarette smoke filled their lungs and music filled their ears along with the absurdity loud laughter of drunken men who could barely stand.
Hyde and Jekyll sat at the bar on two empty bar stools side by side.
" One glass of Jonnie walker's." Jekyll said politely to the bartender
" and one glass of Jack Daniels'." Hyde chimed in
" Coming right up, Gentlemen." Said the bartender as he went over and picked out the bottles of whiskey like books in the library. He then poured the glasses quickly and took them over to Jekyll and Hyde.
" So you two gentlemen came here together?" The bartender asked as he cleaned out a glass.
Jekyll nodded and looked down at their hands which were intertwined as their free hands held the drinks.
" Married?" The bartender asked as he peaked over the counter seeing their hands
Hyde nodded " Almost six years."
" Where are my manners, my name is Walter Ozzborne. I'm 30 years old and have worked here for 5 years...."
" Henry Jekyll." Jekyll said as he shook the Walter's hand
" Edward Hyde." Hyde said as he shook the man's hand
" So you didn't change your names when you got married?" Walter asked intrigued
" Well... legally our names our Henry Hekyll and Edward Hekyll, But we use our former names." Jekyll exclaimed
" Wait... did you say that your name was Henry Jekyll?"
" Yes, in the flesh and blood, who wants to know?" Jekyll laughed
" My daughter, who is 10, is in love with your work. It's always Henry Jekyll did this experiment over this and Henry Jekyll did an experiment of that."
" Glad to hear! I love to know that I'm inspiring young people to follow their dreams." Jekyll beamed as he drank
Just then someone came up behind Hyde and poured their full glass of whiskey onto him.
" Gay fags!" The stranger exclaimed
" Sir I'll have to ask you to leave if you're going to disrespect other patrons-" Walter started
" No Walter, it's okay I can handle this." Hyde grinned in anger as he lick the side of his face which scrunched up in disgust at the cheap whiskey choice: old over holt rye, Hyde's least favorite.
" I'm not angry that you poured Whiskey on me, just disappointed in the whiskey choice." Hyde said to the stranger as he stood up. He was at least two feet shorter than the stranger.
" Aye, men we've got a strong gay fag over here." The man laughed as three other men crowded behind him, all about the same size.
" Aww cute. You need three other man to throw a punch with the short stack of me." Hyde commented
The stranger was fuming with anger
Hyde bowed slightly and looked up to the men with a devilish grin " By all means take the first punch."
The leader of the group punched Hyde in the face causing his lip to bust slightly causing a trickle of blood to go down his chin.
" Eddie!" Jekyll yelped as he cover his face with his hands
" It's okay, love..." hyde whispered assuringly
"Boys, get this scientist fella." The man said with his thick New Yorker accent. One of the men took Jekyll by his collar and pushed him against the counter.
Jekyll groaned quietly but took his empty whiskey glass and smashed it onto the man's head causing him to stumble backward.
Hyde punched the man in the nose, causing it to bleed. He then punched him under the chin causing the man's head to snap back. Hyde was so busy trying to get the first man on his knees he didn't realize that two of the four men were punching Jekyll like a punching bag as he struggled tried to fight back. The first man eventually fell and Hyde choked him until he passed out. He looked over the man with a sense of pride then he looked at Jekyll was was struggling under the punches of the two men.
" Henry!" Hyde exclaimed as he got between the men and Jekyll.
Jekyll was sitting on the stool groaning and nodding his head from side to side incoherently
" Damnit!" Hyde exclaimed as he looked back at Henry while trying to fight the men.
" Walter! Get him!" Hyde yelled
" Got it, boss." Walter replied as he dragged Henry from the stool to behind the counter
Hyde desperately tried to fight the punches in the two different directions that were flying towards him.
Then he was out. All was dark, pit black.
30 minutes later...
Hyde woke up and saw Jekyll with a rag rubbing him face, it stung.
" H-Henry?" Hyde whispered
" Yes, Yes. It's me."
" What happened?"
" Last night we went to that bar... you got in a fight with a stupid homophobe and you were trying to protect me when you got knocked out."
" Henry?"
" Yes."
" Never take us out to the bar again."