την αποχώρηση της αγάπης μου

"Edward, I- I I have something I need to say."
Hyde sighed " What is it?"
" I think I do have feelings-"
" CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TIRED OF THESE GAMES! IT'S SO OBVIOUS YOU DON'T TRULY LOVE ME!!" hyde screamed
tears flooded Jekyll's eyes and he ran into the lab before taking a pill, the separation pill. Then he ran out the door. Hyde felt something break inside of him.
" I HATE YOU, YOU ARE AN EXPERIMENT AND THAT IS ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!" Jekyll screamed at Hyde
The he ran all the way to (YoU GuEsSeD It) Utterson's.
" Gabriel... please open the door." Jekyll begged from outside.
Utterson quickly came to the door and opened it.
" What's wrong?" He asked
Jekyll fell into his arms " H- Hyde said that I didn't love him and-"
Utterson took him to the couch and sat him down.
" Ssh Henry ssshh I'm here. We'll talk about this once you get calm okay? Now how's some tea sound?"
Jekyll looked up at him " Thanks Utterson."
" Anything for a friend, Doctor." Utterson replied then he got up and left before coming back with two glasses of tea in his hands.
" Here you are." Utterson said as he handed the cup to Jekyll. Once he got Jekyll calm he said
" Now, What happened, start from the beginning."
" Hyde asked me the other day if I had any other boyfriends before him. I of course told him about you and then he asked me if I had feelings for you and I could answer I was confused! And then this morning I told him I did and as I was saying this he said I never loved him and then I said that I hated him. It was all a disaster and I left."
" Wait.... Henry you have feelings for me?"
" I- I'm unsure, Utterson, very unsure."
" Henry how could you have feelings for me? You were the one that left."
Jekyll sighed " It was for your safety... remember HJ7? The experiment I have worked on my whole life."
" Yes, all to well." Utterson replied
" Well... it worked sort of. You see it did separate good and evil but it didn't take away to evil so for years now I've had a completely different person inside me, his name Edward Hyde. We can separate from each other and before I left there was one thing to do, take the separation pill."
" Henry, are you ill?"
" No Utterson believe me please."
Back with Hyde...
Hyde sat down with the whiskey and cigarettes that Jekyll thought he'd hidden from him, but no. He breathed in the cigarette smoke from his newly cigarette and sighed," Aww fuck it."
He then poured himself a cup of whiskey before taking a shot from the bottle. He then drunk his sorrows away.