Ice cream (fluff)

Jekyll had a goofy grin on his face. Hyde looked up.
" Look what I've got!" Jekyll exclaimed as he got out a gallon of ice cream and two spoons
This made Hyde's smile wider
"Is it what I think it is?"
" Mmm-hmm it's your favorite."
" It's your favorite too if I'm not mistaken."
Jekyll smiled "Mint chocolate chip!" they both exclaimed
" I love you so much!" hyde exclaimed
" Yeah, I know."
Hyde smiled and got on the couch and patted between his legs. " Come on." he said
Jekyll climbed over his legs and managed to make himself comfortable between the much shorter man's legs.
Hyde then reached for the remote and turned on the TV luckily their favorite TV show was on, Criminal Minds. Jekyll had always watched since from the time he was a teenager to now. Hyde, on the other hand, hated it at first but Jekyll worked his ways and made Hyde addicted to the show too. Jekyll thought it was funny that a murderer loved a crime-solving show and not just any crime-solving show. One about solving murder cases!
So here they sat in each other's arms eating Ice Cream. Every other spoonful Hyde would sit up and feed Jekyll.
How cute were they? When the last spoonful was eaten Jekyll rolled over and put his head on Hyde's chest.
" One second, Baby," Hyde whispered then he grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and cover Jekyll and himself up with it.
" There, better?" he asked
Jekyll nodded " Will you take off my glasses for me?"
Hyde slowly put his fingers on the temples of Jekyll's glasses and the pulled them off his head. He then folded them up and put them on the table behind him. When he had done that he scratched Jekyll's back until he heard the soft snores of Jekyll and he finally fell asleep.