Blue eyes

Hyde sat by the bed where his husband layed. His amazing sky blue eyes lied closed.
" Eddie?" He heard him ask
" Henry, god you scared me half to death never do that again!!" Hyde said as his arms wrapped around Jekyll's neck
" I'm sorry, Eddie." Jekyll apologized as his eyes fluttered open
" It's ok.... at least your-" He then stopped himself
He was awake but not ok. He was lost in space over his husbands body when a small wince from the doctor came out.
" Superstud, You Alright?" He asked as put his hand underneath his chin before taking the doctors face in both hands and kissing him passionately.
" Oh Eddie." Jekyll moaned between the gap in their long, soft yet wild kiss to breathe.
" I missed you, my intelligent superstud and I was so scared.-" hyde said as he started to pace around the room
"Eddie...-" Jekyll tried to interrupt
" Henry it's fine I know what you'll say, just try in calm down. Well I can't you scared me half to death I couldn't lose you too."
" No Eddie..." Jekyll said weakly from the bed to try and get his husbands attention
Hyde suddenly snapped out of his trance and his head turned towards his husband to see him on the verge of tears.
" Eddie... I hurt..." He wispered
He sat on the edge of the bed
" It's alright... I'm sure nurses will come soon." Hyde said as he treaded his fingers through Jekyll's light brown hair before slowly moving down to his Jawline.
" God, you have no idea how much I want you, Henry Jekyll..." Hyde said to maybe lighten the room. Jekyll was really his only soft spot well except for Delilah she stole his heart. Jekyll always made him calm it's probably because their total opposites.
It burned his heart to see him in situations like this. Some days even he wondered if he just needed to leave, it would truly make things better for Jekyll. Could he bare leaving ? No. was it necessary? Probably but for now he sat there with his husbands hand intertwined with his. He didn't squeeze, he just held it. It's crazy how total opposites could have this relationship sometimes Hyde even forgot he was an experiment. God, he loved to dream that one day he would no longer have to fuse and they could be a normal couple but that was far beyond his dreams especially since his scientist was in the hospital.
He loved him and he had wishes so many wishes. All of them involved Jekyll, now he just wished Jekyll would be okay he couldn't afford another lose.