Letters Pt. 3

"Ugh... where am I?" I asked myself. I was tied to a chair.
The room was dark and I heard quiet dripping from the corner of the room.
"Hello, Red..." someone said with a thick northern accent
" Tell me your name, Red. So I can be more... formal with you."
I shook my head
" Why are you ashamed of it?" The person asked
"No... it's just some never need to know."
" Like who? Your best friend? Jekyll and Hyde?"
" No one needs to know, Okay!" I shouted
" My family will save me! The army is coming!" I shouted
" How can you be so sure? Maybe they never really loved you... you know Jekyll can keep up a great facade, so can the others."
I shook my head " No, no they love me."
" Are you sure? Because the people in the wrong always say that they're right and the people who are right... they Deny themselves."
Then the man left me alone in the dark, Did Dusk or Jekyll or Hyde really love me like they said? Did they care once I left?
...
Dusk thought for a moment, a cookie in her hand.
" Come on, Red," She whispered to herself as she held the cookie up to the sunlight " Give me a sign."
Hyde and Jekyll came up to her as she still had the cookie held in the air with pride.
" Weird kid..." hyde mumbled
" Any leads yet, Dusk?" Dr. Jekyll asked
" Nope, nothing."
Jekyll smiled " So What's with the cookie?"
" Oh I um............"
Dusk quickly ate the cookie and got up and left then they went to try to get a lead on red.