Letters pt. 5 ( please)

" Red sweetie, why do you talk to me?" Jeffery asked
I sighed " they all try to put on an act don't they? Especially dusk.... in my mind, I know she hates me the most."
" Don't worry, everything will work out fine."
My eyes shut tight. Then I got a text from Dr. Jekyll.
Are you alright? Please come back to us. We miss you. Baby, I feel as if your sick. Please can I do anything to bring you back home?
I turned my phone off and held it in my hand tightly.
I then turned it back on and started typing
Dr. Jekyll, do you hate me? Does dusk? Does Hyde? Angelina? Griffin? Pen? Shadow?
I then waited until I got a reply
No, no sweetheart. We love you. You're all we have... why else wouldn't we want you to come home? Just please....
I thought for a moment then gave Dr. Jekyll the address for where I was.
Thirty minutes later...
Jeffery has gone out and I heard tapping from the roof and I looked up to see Hyde's green eyes laminated in the night sky. He was crotched down over the roof's window looking down at me.
He then jumped down and his cloak followed him down and he landed like a dark superhero on the floor and looked at me then tied he a rope that seemed to once be connected to his waist to a nearby object and one by one Dr. Jekyll and the top 5 readers of my story including Dusk climbed down. Once they were all down Hyde looked over at Jekyll and took his hand. Then they all looked at me. Then Jeffery came out of the shadows and put me at gun point.
" Hello there..... Red, why didn't you tell me we had visitors?" He said as he tightened his grip on me.
" You there." He said as he gestured to griffin " Go get that pistol."
Griffin did as he was told
"Now, take it and put it at.... his head." Jeffery instructed as he pointed at Hyde
Hyde was completely calm. Griffin was shaking.
Jekyll seemed very nervous
Dusk charged at Jeffery and tried to get the gun from his hand and then the gun went off. Jekyll was shaking now and everyone gasped. Dusk stopped and the gun Now shook in her fingers. Jekyll knew what he had to do he looked at my Now red neck and shoulder.
" Go to sleep, Red, please...."
my eyes drifted and I was out.