Chapter 1 Adjusting

Louis's P.O.V.

A year later

"THANK YOU LONDON!" i yelled and we all walked off stage.

Playing at the town we live in is always so much fun!

"What a show!" Niall smiled and slumped down on the sofa that was in our dressing room.

"Yah and now we get to go home!" i smiled to Niall and he smiled back.

No matter how long we live in London, Saskatchewan will always be our home! it's where our families live!

God do i miss the kids! I haven't seen them since Owens fourth birthday!

And we were all going to Canada for a show in Winnipeg and then staying until the tenth for Lilly's seventh birthday!

~~~~

Finally we got to our flat! it seemed like the longest drive ever!

Now we had to pack and go to the airport.

Fun!

But in a days time i got to see my kids!

*BEEP BEEP*

My computer went off...someone was trying to Skype me!

I answered it and saw Alison on the other end.

"Hi!" she smiled "hi you!" i smiled back

"How are you?!" she asked "tiered" i explained and she nodded in understanding.

"I can't wait to see you!" she said excitedly "me either!" i smiled

"i can't wait to see the kids! have you been 'round to see them?!" i asked. Alison nodded "yah...they miss you" she explained and i nodded.

"Will you be around for my graduation?" she asked "i don't know...what day is it again?!" i asked and she gave me a 'i'm so hurt that you don't remember' look.

"I'M SORRY!" I yelled and she laughed

"It's on June thirteenth" she explained. "yah i should be!" i smiled since we would be in town anyway for Jady's birthday. "YEAY!" she shrieked

"Ok well i got to go" i said sadly "ok...see you tomorrow" she smiled and soon the screen went black.

Aria's P.O.V.

"hey" i groaned, throwing my pillow at Alison "Hey!" she screamed, surprised

"Shut up and go to sleep!" i yelled

"sorry! i was talking to Louis" he explained.

"It's five in the freaking morning!" i yelled "sorry!"she laughed.

I just rolled my eyes, laid back down and went back to sleep.

Since Alison met Louis shes...changing. she isn't as uptight and she's dropped the whole schedule thing. she's a better, good girl version of Allie! thats why i love her so much more now! She can get into trouble but she knows when to stop!

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Good night sweetie" i smiled and tucked Lilly back into bed for the second time tonight.

"try not to puke again...your running out of pyjamas!" I joked and she laughed.

I shut off her light and went back to bed.

~~~~

I woke up to the hall way lighting up from the bathroom light and the sound of Lilly throwing up again.

"God how much can that kid puke up?!" i yelled to myself getting a little tiered of hearing her upchucking.

I gave her another bath, brushed her teeth, changed her PJ's and put her back to bed.

~~~~

*knock knock*

I walked i to the living room and opened the door.

"Hi" Tiana smiled and walked inside "hi" i smiled a bit.

"How are you today?!" she asked "tiered...Lilly was up all night puking" i explained and Tiana gave me a sad face and i laughed.

We walked into the kitchen and instantly Lilly had to tell Tiana what was happening today!

"Aunty T! daddy is comin' home today!" she smiled brightly and Tiana forced a smiled but i could tell she was not happy and hurting a lot.

Her and Zayn tried really hard for the long distance relationship to work but it didn't. For awhile Tiana was considering moving to London to be with him but she didn't follow through since her life is in Saskatchewan. so everything is a little awkward when both of them are in the same room.

Plus when Kendra and Liam are in the same room it doubles the tension.

So everyone is adjusting! we'll all survive...whether we survive together or not...i have no idea!