Chapter 60 Their here

Michelle's P.O.V.

"THEY LANDED!" Kendra screamed doing a little running on the spot happy dance, gripping her phone tightly. "Yay" Tiana, Allie, Aria and I said at the same time.

No matter how may times Kendra said she wasn't looking forward to this Christmas we all knew she was freaking out inside.

Sophia sent us a little smile and we all put on a fake smile. "Perk up loves" she smiled. we just rolled our eyes "thats impossible" Aria mumbled

"Em! Their on their way here!" Kendra yelled down the hall way. then i heard a loud, high pitched "EEEK!" from down the hall way. all of a sudden Emma came zooming into the room at a hundred miles an hour.

"Kids!"Kendra yelled down the staircase. soon there was a stampede of kids running into the kitchen, all dressed in their best.

They all looked so cute!

Luke and Henry were dressed in black dress pants and a white,long sleeved dress shirt. the only difference between their outfits was their clip on ties. Henry's was blue ad Luke's was green. of corse what started as nice, perfectly parted hair was now a messy, tangled mop that looked like it was dropped on their heads.

The girls were better that the two boys.

I dressed Lilly in the colour she looked best in; red. she was wearing a dress. the top half was red and the skirt was poofy and white. separating the two was a thick red ribbon the wrapped around her waist and tied back into a bow. her long, thick blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had a pair of red sparkly flats. River was wearing a Peacock bile dress with a white ribbon wrapped around her waist. her dark brown hair was down in what was perfect ringlets but now was thousands on tiny ringlets made from her bigger ones before. She was once wearing blue flats but she now wore nothing on her feet.

Melody (who was sitting on the couch beside Alison) was dressed in a miniature version of Lilly's out fit except she had a sparkly red headband on her head.

Yup! these are our kids! hahaha

Kendra fixed the boys hair and straighten their shirts and sent the kids into the living room.

So we sat and waited for almost twenty minutes. then two cars pulled in front of the house. As soon as Kendra heard the car doors slam shut she jumped up and ran to the door. she flung the door open and kneeled down to the size of the little girl who was standing in front of the door way. (I have no idea how she knew she was there) they wrapped around each other and Kendra began to cry.

Then a little boy and girl ran around them and into the house.

Honestly at first glance i had no idea who these kids were but then i realized. Jady, Owen and Ronny.

Owen ran to Jenna and Ronny ran to Emma.

Soon Harry and Zayn walked in. when Louis walked into the house everyone pulled away from their hugs and just starred at him while Louis starred at Jenna

"Hi" Louis said not taking his eyes off of Jen "hi" Jenna smiled, tears forming in her eyes. we all stood in silence until Jenna ran towards Louis and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kendra hugged Jady one more time and Ronny sat on Emma's lap.

Harry walked over to the couch and sat next to me.i slid over; away for him. "hi" i said uncomfortably "hi" he repeated. we didn't make eye contact. we didn't even look at each other.

Thats it! I can't take it!

I stood up and pulled Harry off the couch, through the living room, down the hall and into Kendra's bedroom. i threw him on the bed and started yelling.

"If you told him Harry; help me god-" he cut me off "what makes you think i told him?!" Harry yelled. "Nothing...i'm just making sure you don't! Remember i know something Kendra doesn't...it would be a shame for your good guy act to go down the toilet." i threatened. "i still don't think you'd be able to tell her" he said plainly " oh really?! do you want a list of their names in alphabetic oder of from most letters to least?!" i proved that i knew what i was talking about it

"Will you just stop?!" he yelled standing up "this isn't you Michelle and you know it!"

"Than who is it?!" i yelled back "i don't know! this sounds like something Jenna or Kendra would do! not you!" he yelled some more "what would you know about me?!" i asked crossing my arms "THERES A REASON WHY I KISSED YOU!" he scream "SSSSHHH!" i yelled back. then i realized what he said "you....L...love....b...but...i thought....Kendra" i stuttered as tears grew in my eyes.

Harry was silent and a few tears rolled down my face

"She's not coming back...i had my chance with her and i blew it! i'm learning to except that" he said as tears grew in his eyes "so you would kiss her married best friend" i cried. Harry sighed

"Jut stop it ok" he said walking passed me, towards the door. "stop what exactly" i said turning around to face him. he froze before he reached the door. He slowly turned around and then spoke "stop trying to pile all the blame on me...your the one who kept it from him for two years" and with that he walked out the room

Damn it! i hate it when i'm wrong! especially what it's Harry who's right! Well this is a first...for anyone....

Authors note:

Ok! so i haven't thanked my readers in awhile soooo....THANK YOU! seriously thank you so much! I know theres not many of you but you guys are the best!

Anyway...

I just wanted you to know that i have a new book called "Pretending to the Styles"

I'm still gonna keep writing this book. i'm not gonna leave you guys like this!and honestly i wanna know how it ends! hahaha!

Thank you so much and PLEASE vote! please please please!

Thank you!