Chapter 3 Lies

Michelle's P.O.V.

"I missed you" i smiled, laying next to Niall "i miss you too" he smiled

We just laid there, starring into each others eyes when suddenly his deep blue eyes became bright green eyes,

I gasped with fear.

"Whats wrong?!" Niall said worried, his smiled quickly fading "nothing" i said quickly.

There was a long period of silence.

"I love you Niall" i said breaking the silence and Niall smiled again "i love you too" he smiled

I thought i saw his perfectly white teeth bordered with dimples but then i realized it was my imagination.

A worried look spread across my face.

"Chell! whats wrong?!" he almost yelled "nothing!" i yelled back.

"Good" he said plainly and then launched himself at me.

My lips curled into a smile and i brushed my fingers through his hair.

What was short, straight hair at the end of my finger tips turned into long curly locks.

I jerked my eyes opened and pulled back quickly.

"Michelle what is wrong?!" Niall yelled "Nothing!" i yelled again

"Chell! stop lying to me!" he yelled "i'm not!" i yelled back

"Then kiss me!" he continue to yell.

I smiled weakly and pecked his lips with mine.

"Your welcome!" i smiled and rolled over.

The room was silence and the gilt was rising in me. i felt like Niall could read my mined and he knew exactly was i was thinking.

"Niall" i found myself saying out of the blue

Michelle! what are you doing?! you can't tell him! But i have to! i can't lie to him anymore! it's been a whole freaking year! NO! you have a kid to take care of and you can't do that on you own! plus you'll ruin Harry and Niall's friendship! you'll ruin One Direction and Niall's job! you'll ruin Niall's dreams! don't do it!

I was trying to figure out why i wanted to tell him in the first place when my thoughts were cut off.

"What?!" Niall said worried.

I froze

Oh shit! what the hell am i suppose to say?!

I rolled over and smiled.

"I love you so much! i wish you didn't have to leave again" i said looking into his eyes. "i love you too...thats why i'm leaving...cause if i don't go, i loose my job and then we don't get any money" he explained and i smiled at him.

I leaned in and kissed him.

i put as much passion and feeling into that kiss as i could! i needed to prove to Niall that i loved him and that weird stuff that happened before was just my hormones acting up...even if i was just creating another lie!