Chapter 40 Don't say goodbye

Aria's P.O.V.

i just sat in my room for days!

I didn't want to go anywhere! mostly because the house was caged in by paparazzi but i didn't want to be seen with Harry of all things! i was so afraid of this happening but why now?! why Harry?!

Louis is my best friend (besides Alison) but since we came to London i've gotten a lot closer to the boys.

Liam is so smart and so caring! then there's Zayn who is just absolutely amazing! Then theres Niall who finds every thing so funny! Harry who is just like me! Cuddly, huggable, funny, party animal.

And then there's Louis...caring, funny, loveable...amazing in every way

All the boys just complete my other half somehow!

today was the day i was forced out of the house...the day Allie and I went back to Canada...

We gathered our stuff up and shoved our clothes in our suitcases and walked down stairs and into the kitchen where the boys, the kids and Sophia were waiting.

We've become really good friends with Sophi and saying good bye to her was really hard.

"Bye So-" she cut me off with a hug. "don't leave me here alone!" she whispered. i laughed and she pulled away. our conversation quickly changed moods "bye" i said seriously "bye" she said back with a sigh and then hugged Alison.

"Bye Lou!" i said opening my arms and pulling him into a hug. "i'm gonna miss you" he almost cried "me too" i said holding back my tears. We pulled away and i sent him a meaningful smile and patted his shoulder.

I took a few steps over to Harry.

At first we just kinda stood and stared at each other but then we both ran into each others arms.

"I'm gonna miss you" i cried into his shoulder. Harry didn't reply. he just pulled away and placed his hand on my cheek.

I closed my eyes and felt his warm hand lightly stork my cheek.

A small tear leaked from my eye but it was quickly wiped away by Harry's thumb.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into Harry's.

I sent him a small smile, grabbed my bags and walked out of the door.

I pushed my way through the crowed of paparazzi and met Allie at the trunk of the cab that was waiting for us.

"Ready to go?!" she yelled over the questions of the crowd as i put my bags in the trunk.

I looked behind me at the door of the house secretly hoping Harry would run through the crowd after me and beg me not to go

"Yeah" i sighed when Harry didn't come

"Good!" Allie said happily and slamming the trunk shut.

We got in the car and drove away from the house, Louis, Sophia, the kids...Harry.

As much as i hate him for acting the way he did...he didn't say anything when they appeared on Chatty Man. he cares about me!

I leaned my head against the window and shut my eyes. "i love you Harry" i whispered to myself so Allie couldn't hear.

~~~~

We arrived at the airport and grabbed our bags and walked into the busy building.

Were waiting in line to go through security.

"Aria...are you ok?!" Alison asked worried "yah" i replied with fake smile then sunk into my thoughts.

"Aria" Allie said snapping me out of my trance.

She sighed and then gave me a sympathetic look. a small smile grew on my face and i replied with a slight nod. She sighed again and then turned around to face the back of the person she was behind.

We waited some more.

then i head a faint yell. not thinking much i shook it off.

then the call grew louder and it was calling my name.

Harry?! no! it can't be!

I took a step forward as another person went through security.

Then! there it was! clear as day! Harry's low voice called out my name as loud as it could.

I had no choice to turn around and see if he was really there or if i was just imagining it.

I turned around and saw Harry running towards me.

Tears instantly formed in my eyes.

Once i got the feeling back in my legs i ran towards him.

When we met he cupped my face with his hands and i place my hands on his to make sure it was really there!

"Don't go" he said looking into my eyes and my tears spilled over.

I turned my head forcing Harry's hands to slide down to my neck.

I looked at Allie who was both happy but scared at the same time.

I looked back over at Harry and smiled.

"I have to" i cried.

A depressed face took over and he dropped his hands and head.

I lifted his head with my hand and placed it on his cheek.

I sent him another smile and placed a soft kiss in his opposite cheek. i pulled both my hand and my lips away and stood staring into Harry's bright green eyes.

Another tear rolled down my face.

I sighed, turned around but before i walked back in line i squeezed my eyes shut forcing the rest of my tears to fall and the walked on.

I didn't turn back around to look at Harry because i knew i would just want to stay. but i couldn't.

I just stood in line with my eyes shut

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder

Harry?!

I shot up and hit my head on Allie's.

I looked around.

At first i was really confused but it hit me when Allie said "we're here"

I fell asleep on the way to the airport. Harry never ran after me. We were in the parking lot of the airport. we never even left the cab yet.

I dreamt the whole thing.