Chapter 32 I wanna go home

Alison's P.O.V.

so far all was well!

Aria and Harry were dancing and Louis was drinking...water!

this has got to change! we brought him here to have fun and shake off all that sad stuff.

Just as that thought popped in my mined 'shake it off' by Taylor Swift started playing. i really didn't like the song but i'd dance to anything with Louis!

"C'mon!" i yelled pulling on his arm "no i'm fine" he said pulling his hand out of my grip. "Damn it Louis jut dance with me!" i yelled at him.

Ok that was a little mean!

"Can we go he now?!" Lou complained "NO! not until you dance with me!" I yelled.

He sighed, slumped out of his chair and walked over to the dance floor. i just crossed my arms and watched him.

"Well?" Louis said when he reached his destination. "i'm not dancing if you have that attitude" i said sticking my nose in the air.

He sighed, stood tall and forced a smile.

"Now?" he asked.

I smiled, grabbed his hand and drug him through the crowd and to the middle of the dance floor.

Louis's P.O.V.

finally the song was over!

I stopped dancing and looked at Allie.

"Can we go now?!" i complained "one more song!" she yelled over the music, still dancing.

I sighed and pushed my way through the crowd and off the dance floor.

I joined Harry at a table.

"Hi" i mumble "hey!" he smiled brightly.

"You havin' fun?!" he asked. i just raised my eyebrows at him telling him that i was not have any fun at all. i really didn't want to party!

Just then Aria joined us with a tray of shots.

"Hey Lou!" she yelled clearly drunk."hi Aria" i mumbled.

"Here!" she said passing me a shot and downing the one that was in her hand. "no thanks" i said pushing it away. "Louis! drink it!" she said slamming her empty glass down on the table. "i just want to go home" i complained "if you drink it we can go home" she said raising another shot to her lips and swallowing it.

Right now i'd do anything to leave!

I sighed, grabbed the shot glass and swallowed all of the liquid. it burned my throat so i gulped down some of my saliva to ease the sting.

"Can we got home now?!" i coughed "Nope!" Aria smiled, grabbed another shot, spun around and walked onto the dance floor.

I looked at Harry in disbelief. He just shrugged his shoulders and pushed the tray with the remaining shot towards me. "we'll be here awhile" he said before standing up and joining the girls on the dance floor.

I sighed as i watched them dancing their little heart out!

I looked down at the glasses in front of me. i sighed again, grabbed one and gulped it down.

This was gonna be a long night!