Chapter 67 Spill It

Harry's P.O.V.

"About what?!" Kendra asked "about the thing" i explained "the thing...like the thing with Michelle thing?!" She asked shocked and i just nodded

There was a moment of silence

"Its been killing me-" Kendra cut me off "it's been killing me too! and Michelle so can we not talk about this!"

"No! we can't! we're going on a world tour and-" Kendra cut me off again "wait! you guys re going on another world tour?! but Jenna just got home and the kids and Tiana and Zayn" she stuttered "i know! we've been planing in for a long time and-" she cut my off again "well can't you cancel it?!" she yelled worried almost "no! my point is i can't go on a world tour with Niall and this on my chest!" i yelled "your not gonna tell him are you?!" Kendra yelled back "i have to!" i yelled "Harry you can't!" she continued to yell "i have to!" i said again a little calmer this time "but i have to tell you something first" i explained "why?" Kendra asked confused "because Michelle threatened me"

Kendra froze

"Theres something i don't know...does everyone else know?" she asked tears forming in her eyes. I just nodded "what is it?" she asked like 'just get on with it'. i sighed and spoke.

"Those two years i was gone...i was....seeing a lot of girls" Kendra cut me off again! "You were what?!" She yelled, mad. "i was trying to get over you and it wasn't working...at first i was trying to go out with girls like you...you personality but that just made me miss you even more...then after awhile i forgot what you acted like...what you looked like...so i went out with girls who would sleep with me...but it never worked" i explained "how many girls are we talking about?" Kendra asked, tears growing in her eyes. I hesitated "a lot" was all I said

"You had two kids" she started, a few tears rolling down her face "here....with me....alone" more tears rolled down her cheeks "with a guy who was raping me" she cried harder. "and Emma....and Jady" her tears were so powerful i could hardly understand what she was saying. "he what?!" I yelled ager rushing throughout me. "and of course you would have know if you weren't going out with a bunch of hoes!" she got louder with every word.

"Kendra...I-I'm sorry" i stuttered "sorry?....your sorry?...thats all i get! is sorry!" she cried "things wouldn't have happened if you were here! protecting your family!" she cried "I'm sorry" i said a a tear rolled down my cheek.

Kendra opened her mouth as if she was about to speak but she was cut off by Alison storming through the front door.

Aria's P.O.V.

a few hours earlier

I woke up to Allie throwing her clothes on.

"Whats going on?" i asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes. She just continued to mumble things like "he's gonna die. he's a dead man. no one treats my friends like this." At first i was really confused and then i realized she was talking about Harry.

Oh shit!

She quickly walked out of our bedroom and towards the front door but i jumped up, ran and wrapped my arms around her and pulling her back "LET ME GO!" she screamed repeatedly "Alison! Shut up!" i yelled pulling her backwards "LET GO OF ME!" she screamed "I can't let you do this!" i yelled still pulling her back. "ARIA!" she continued to scream "sorry!" i yelled throwing her into the bathroom and pulling the door shut.

I sat on the floor, holding the door nod so she couldn't get out. then Allie stated pounding on the door. "LET ME OUT! HE'S NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! DO YOU HEAR ME?! HE'S A DEAD MAN!" she screamed

Soon the pounding got quieter and quieter until all i could here is the sound of Alison crying.

I let go of the handle and sat a few inches away from the door.

Then all of a sudden i flew half way across the room. i looked at the bathroom door and it was opened! Allie was running towards the front door. I jumped to my feet and ran after her down the hallway, stairs and out the front door to our apartment building. she jumped in her car and raced down the street. "Shit" I said under my breath. i jumped in my car and ran after her.

~~~~

She halted to a stop in front of Kendra's house...where Harry was staying.

I jumped out of my car and ran towards her "Allie!" i yelled "it's not a big deal let it go!" i yelled grabbing her hand and pulling her to a stop. she spun around to face me. "he's a bastard and someone needs to tell him!" she yelled pulling her hand free and storming up the front ramp.

She flung the door opened and marched inside. i ran after her.

She wound up and bitch slapped Harry across his face digging her nails in causing red streaks to form across his cheek. Harry's head jerked to the side from the impacted and then he sorta froze. after a moment he raised his hand to his face and cover his scratches. he let out a little whimper and rolled his head towards Allie.

Allie was trying so hard to hold back her tears. Although she had a stern expression on her face her bottom lip was quivering telling me she wanted to cry.

I gathered my thoughts, realized what happened and rushed to Harry's side. i gently pushed him back on the couch and removed his had from his cheek to take a look at his "battle wounds" of i may say so.

His whole cheek was a deep pink from Alison's hand hitting his face and then he had three red lines going down his face. she really got him good! in some places of the scratches blood was leaking out.

I lightly pressed his cheek with my finger tips and he winced a bit.

The hole time i was examining Harry's face Alison was staring at us with the same, angry expression on yet her eyes were filling with tears and her bottom lip was still quivering. Kendra was standing by the kitchen with her hand over her mouth stopping her from baling her eyes out. tears were flowing down her cheeks and hitting her hand. she took quick little breaths and let out little whimpers in between each breath she took but, the whines we muffled by her hand. i wasn't sure what was said before Allie barged in but when i entered the house Kendra was crying.

I looked back over at Alison and i could tell what she was thinking..."how can you still comfort him after what he's done?!" and truth is...i have no idea.

Allie allowed a single tear to fall but no more.

"You don't deserve to be loved by her" and with that Alison left.

i sighed slightly and then looked over at Kendra. i was about to ask what happened between Harry and Kendra but she cut me off "how could you?" was all she said before taking off down the hall way. i wasn't sure if she was talking to me or Harry.

I looked back down at Harry and he shifted uncomfortably from the pain.

i stood up and quickly walked over to the kitchen sink. i ripped a piece of paper towel that was on the counter and dampened it under the tap.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked "you need to soak your cuts" i explained squeezing some of the water out of the towel. "i know...but why?" he questioned. i just walked silently over to the couch and sat beside him. i lifted the wet paper towel up to his cheek but he pushed it away before i could make contacted. "Aria" he said looking into my eyes. i sighed and looked down at my lap. "you made me feel wanted" i said looking up into his eyes again. "i never got that from anyone before" i explained and then lifted the paper towel up again and gently pressed it against his cheek. he winced a bit and then held the wet cloth up himself.

"What was that all about?!" he asked. i just sighed and sat in silence "Aria?" he asked worried. i stood up and walked towards the front door but stopped and turned to face him before i left "i waited for you to call...i stayed up until sunrise waiting for my phone to ring but...when ever it did...it was never you" and with that i walked out the door, got into my car and drove home to comfort my angry, confused, tired friend.