Chapter 18 I'm so Sorry

Harry's P.O.V.

"Adam Hamlin was arrested last night for sexual assault and attempt of murder. the victims, former Pop star, Kendra Evens and her daughter Emma got into a fight with Adam last night and he attempted to beet them both! in the past Adam has done other crimes such as sexual abuse and rape. the family can now rest easy knowing that Adam Hamlin will be behind bars! his trial will be tomorrow after noon!"

I froze. I looked around the room and the rest of the boys were frozen too.

We must have read each others minds because we all jumped up, ran into the kitchen, upstairs and started packing.

~~~~

The next day

We ran off the plane and through the airport.

Once we were done going through security and all that fun stuff we ran out side and jumped in three cars.

(The Little Mix girls came with us).

Liam, Louis, Amber and me wentin one. Jady, Zayn, Niall and Alison in another. and the rest of the girls in the last car.

Liam was driving, Amber was in the front seat and Louis and i were in the back.

"Harry" Louid tried to comfort me by placing his hand on my shoulder. "DON'T!" i yelled shaking him off.

I placed my hands on my knees and my head in my hands and cried.

I made sure Jady and I were in different vehicles.i managed to hold back my tears the whole plane ride (except when i snuck into the bathroom) because i didn't want her seeing me crying.

~~~~

Finally we arrived at the hospital.

We all jumped out of the vehicles and ran into the building.

"Evens!" i yelled to that lady behind a desk. "second floor room 120" she explained and we all ran to the stairs.

We couldn't wait for the elevator! we needed to get to her.

When we reached our destination i saw Kendra and Michelle sitting in the hall way.

Kendra was in tears. she had a cast on my arms and a tenser-bandage around her ankle. Her arms were black and blue and when she looked at us her hair was a mess and whole face was white except for her black eye! she looked sick!

The girls ran to her and Perri hugged her as she cried in her shoulder.

I just walked into room 120 without saying anything to anyone!

Their was a number of beds lined up in the room, each one surrounded by curtains until i came to the only one that wasn't.

Their lying unconscious, with a oxygen mask on was Emma

She looked so lifeless but the rising and falling of her chest and the beeping machine mimicking her heart beep told me she was still breathing!

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"She's not in a coma" someone said from behind me.

I spun around and saw Michelle standing in front of me.

"But she is temporally paralyzed from the waist down...she'll have to go to physical therapy for awhile " she explained.

I nodded and then turned back to face Emma.

I let my tears flow.

Before i knew it i was crying into Michelle's shoulder, my bottom lip quivering every time i took a gasp of air.

"How could i have let this happen?!" i whispered "it's done now...theres nothing you can do now" Micelle comforted.

Michelle's P.O.V.

as much as it went against my gut instinct i knew Harry needed me! i knew he felt it was his fault, mostly because it was but, he can't change things now! We might as well comfort him!

My mind flashed back to the night the 'thing' happened and i pushed Harry off of me rather quickly.

I instantly regretted doing so.

"I'm sorry" i said quietly "i understand" he said wiping his tears.

I sat on Emma's bed and soon everyone joined Harry and I.

As soon as Kendra laid eyes on Harry...she flipped.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she screamed and started for him but Liam held her back.

Soon she was crying into Liam's shoulder.

I looked over at Harry and he was crying again.

Amber didn't comfort him! didn't cry with him! she just sat as far away from everyone as possible, crossed her arms and put of a mad bitch face!

I think it was because her brother got arrested but with her you never know!

Niall and i walked towards each other and hugged each other. i cried into his shoulder as her soothingly hushed me and gently rubbed my back.

Harry's P.O.V.

All the kids kids stayed at April and Sheldon's place for the past couple of days so Jady was the only kid there.

She climbed up into Emma's bed and held Em's hand in between both hers.

"Daddy...what's wrong with Emma?" she asked worriedly. i just shut my eyes, shook my head and cried some more.

When i opened them Jady had her head laid on Emma's stomach and she was holing her hand.

I closed my eyes again and this time when i opened them everyone was gone.

I walked over to the curtain and pulled it closed. then i walked over to Emma's bed side and pulled up a chair. i grabbed her hand a stroked it gently.

"Listen...i know i haven't been very good to you lately but...i want you to know i love you so much! your like a daughter to me and if you left me...especially because of this...i wouldn't be able to live with myself! Please come back soon! i hate seeing you like this"

By the time i finished i was in tears again!

"I'm so sorry" i whispered crying some more, squeezing her hand.