Chapter 63 Love

Jenna's P.O.V.

When the kids were sent to bed we discussed sleeping arrangements.

Fortunately we managed to squeeze all the kids (7) into the boys bedroom down stairs. Emma slept in her room and Harry took my place in the guessed bedroom. Sophia took her regular spot on the hide-a-bed downstairs. Alison and Aria went to their apartment since they had to get up early to go to their family celebrations and Zayn went to Michelle's place to discus some things with Tiana. Louis and I went to our place (i guess thats what you could call it) to do some more catching up...alone (not like that you sick minded people)

When i walked through the front door i was instantly hit by a musty smell and memories but i refused to let them take over.

Louis scoffed a bit causing me to giggle "it smells horrible" he complained. I giggled a bit more.

Then i walked over and sat on the couch releasing thousands of dust mites into the air causing me to cough. Louis rushed to my side "Louis it's just dust. i'm fine" i said waving the dust away from me coughing a bit more. "i know...i just don't want to loose you again" he said looking into my eyes. a sympathetic smile slowly crept onto my face.

"What were you doing while you were gone?" he asked breaking our eye contacted but still looking at me. "i don't want to talk about that" i quickly responded "Jenna. i have a right to know" Louis said loudly "you have a right-" i stopped myself realizing i was yelling. i let out a small sigh and then continued "to be here with me, now, no worries...no problems, just you and me" i said quietly, grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly.

"I'm sorry i left...i know it was hell for you and trust me...it was hell for me too...but i will never go through that again because no matter how many times we fight i will always love you" i said looking to his eyes. he smiled slightly and we sat for a few minutes.

"Who's gonna sleep where?" Lou asked breaking our eye contact and pulling his hands out of mine. at first i was confused and then i understood what he meant. "Louis" i said getting closer to him "we were married once" i said getting even closer "can we be married again?" i asked leaning into him "tonight?" I finished; our lips were almost touching. there was a moment of silence "of course" Louis whispered brushing my lips with his. a smile grew on my face and then Louis mirrored it.

i wrapped my as around his neck and squeezed.

I was not letting him go again! No! i was not leaving him again!

~~~~

"Louis!" i yelled messing my hair up a bit and then checked myself in the mirror one last time. "what?!" Louis called back. "the radio isn't working!" i yelled again. then i heard Louis's foot steps make their way down the hall way. i smiled to myself and stood up from my dresser.

The radio was working fine but Louis didn't know that (obviously) i just needed an excuse to get him in the bedroom.

As soon as Louis stepped into the room i pushed him against the wall and crashed my lips onto his. i put as much passion and love into that kiss than ever. "i've been waiting a long time to do that" i said pulling away "well don't stop! i like where this is going" he said pulling me in again.

Louis unzipped the zipper to my skirt causing it to fall down as i brushed my fingers through his hair. Our kiss went unbroken for some time until I pulled away and flipped around so i was against the wall. Then pushed him back on the bed so his feet were touching the ground but his back was to the bed. I laid on top on of him and we kissed some more. Louis sat up causing me to sit, facing him on his lap, not breaking our kiss of course. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We pulled away but only to pull our shirts off. Then i pushed him back on the bed and kissed him again. then he unclipped my bra. I pulled away and sat up to unbuckle his pants and then slid off of him to pull them off. Then i pounced on him so our lips met once again. Then Louis slid his hand down my body causing it to brush the side of my boob. Then it move down my waist then my hip and then my thigh. Then Lou rolled over so he was on top of me. He moved his hand down my body in the same route but he changed the ending making it even more satisfying. He slid it down my waist and then down my thigh and then moved his hand to the inside of my leg and then brought it back up brushing my croch. he slid his hand up my stomach and between my breasts, up my neck, onto my cheek, to the back of my head and then moving back down to my neck. The whole time he was doing this i had my legs wrapped around his waist and i was pulling and coming my fingers through his hair. Lou pulled away so he could pick me up and toss me on the bed so my head was on the pillow. Then he crawled on top of me and kissed me again. His hand slid back down my body but it stopped at my waist line. He pulled my underwear down to my knees and then He brushed his fingers through my hair. I pushed my underwear off with my feet and wrapped my legs around his waist again. He pulled away again and placed his lips on my neck and i moaned in satisfaction. Then his lips moved down my chest, in between my breasts and down my stomach. He looked up at me as i breathed heavily as passion raced through my body. He crawled back up and place a short but passionate kiss on my lips "i love you" he whispered into my ear and then kissed my neck again causing me to moan again. I then started pulling on his elastic waist to His underwear.

Lets just say that night was one of the best nights of my life.