Chapter 16 Arguments

Harry's P.O.V.

deep breath....

I walked into the house and Amber was standing in front of the door with her arms crossed.

"Heyyy" i said slowly

"Hey?! HEY?! YOU DISAPPEARED TO GOD KNOWS WHERE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS HEY?!" she screamed dropping her hands and doing a lot of hand gestures. "well what do you want me to say?" i asked plainly "HOW ABOUT AN EXPLANATION!" she yelled

I sighed and got ready for a whole lot of ugly.

"I was in Canada" i said quietly "why?!" Amber question "i needed some time away from the wedding" i explained "away from me" she twisted my sentience "no!" i yelled "yes!" she yelled back

There was a few moments of silence and Amber and I sat at the kitchen table.

"Why do i feel like i'm the only one getting married?!" She said looking down at the table. i didn't say anything.

"do you even want to marry me?!" She asked lifting her head. "of course" i said making eyes contact.

"Then why did you go to Canada?!" she yelled, standing up.

Ambers face went blank as if reality just hit her.

She started tearing up and shacking her head quickly.

"No! Harry please tell me no!" she cried "what?!" i said confused "tell me i'm not just a toy to make Kendra jealous!" she continued to cry. i didn't say anything.

"How could you?!"she cried some more "well you used me!" I yelled and Amber just cried some more.

"At first yes" i said once Amber calmed down. "i was just using you to make her jealous but then i got to know you and...i grew to love you" i smiled a bit. "but not as much as her" Amber sad in a mad tone.

"Amber-" she cut me off

"look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't go to Saskatoon to see her! tell me you don't still love her! tell me nothing happened between you two and that i'm just imagining this conversation! tell me you want to marry me more than anything! tell me you only notice me and that i'm funny and cute and sexy! and agree with me no matter how wrong you think i am! but tell me i'm beautiful when i think im not! tell me i'm pretty when i think i'm ugly! tell me i'm the only one for you and that you would never dream of being with another girl!...look me in the eyes and tell me you love me"

I looked i her eyes but i couldn't say anything. i tried really hard but...i couldn't!

Amber broke down in tears again and i just sat there.

I have to go get Jay's stuff" i explained "huh?!" Amber yelled annoyed.

"Jady...she's at the girls (Little Mix's) flat right now. i gotta bring my stuff up to our room" i explained but i don't think she herd me.

I just walked outside.

I've lost count now! all i know is that bastard Harry is winning and i'm not doing a very good job of changing!