Chapter 30 Greetings

Louis's P.O.V.

i laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I thought about everything thats happened.

I knew i probably should get out of bed but i really just wanted to cry.

Just then the two people i wanted to see most (besides Jenna) bursted through the door.

There was no awkward silence or hello's they just ran across the room and greeted me with a hug!

I didn't ask them why they were in London because i didn't care! they were here!and i never wanted them to leave!

The girls pulled away and soon the boys rushed into the room.

"What are you two doing here?!" Harry asked shocked to see them "we missed Louis" Allie smiled at me and Aria hugged me again.

"Where are you guys staying?!" Liam asked a bit concerned. "with the Little Mix girls" Aria explained happily.

"You can stay here" Zayn said as if they should have known "um...you have three kids living with you i don't think you guys have a lot of room" Allie laughed

"Have you been to the girls house yet?!" Sophia asked "um...no..." Allie said a bit uncomfortably telling me they had no idea who Sophia was.

"Girls this is Sophia...my girl friend" Liam explained surprisingly quickly.

Both the girls shrieked and ran towards Liam pulling him into a hug.

Sophia looked at the girls like they were insane. we all laughed because we knew the girls meant well.

"Soph...i'm hungry" Niall complained

He's been eating a lot lately...like a lot more than usual! i think he's just eating his feelings.

Sophia has kinda been our chef so she spends a lot of time at our place...like a lot!

Soon everyone cleared the room leaving Alison and me alone.

"How was graduation?!" I asked slipping on some pants . "good...it would have been more fun with you"

I had to agree because i knew it probably would have been.

"Who was your escort?!" i asked curiously, sitting next to her on my bed "another one of my guy friends" she explained plainly

"So i'm replaced now?!"i asked crossing my arms and eyeing her down.

She just laughed

"No one could ever replace you" she smiled calmly and looked in my eyes.

Alison's P.O.V.

at first Louis was like the big brother i never had but now he feels like more than that!

but why would he ever even think about me like that?! i mean look at me! i'm not pretty and i still don't have a good sense of style! And i make everyone feel uncomfortable when their talking to me! not pop start girlfriend material! AT ALL!

Besides i wouldn't want to ruin our friendship!and i'm not sure if Louis would make a good boyfriend! not to mention the fact that he's married!

But no matter how many excuses i come up with for me to not like him I know i always will!

Aria's P.O.V.

so it was settled! Me, Allie, Harry,and Louis would go out tomorrow night!

The only problem was that we had to trick Louis into going!

This should be fun!