Chapter 34 Shocking

Alison's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed

Thats a good sign!

Wait!what happened last night?!

Flash back

*flash*

I pulled back and saw Louis sitting in front of me.

What just happened?!

"Allie I-" Louis stuttered "i know...it was an accident" i said quickly still looking in his beautiful eyes.

We weren't completely drunk! Just to get that clear.

There was a moment of silence

Louis nodded, broke our eyes contact and got out of the photo booth.

I sighed

I promised my self i wouldn't do this!

I followed Louis out of the booth.

I reached for the pictures but they weren't there!

Oh shit!

"Louis!" i yelled catching his attention. "What?!" Louis yelled, worried "the pictures aren't here!"i yelled "it's probably out of paper" he shrugged it off. i gave him a look that said "you know thats not it!"but did he believe me...of course not!

"I'll go get Ari" I said walking towards the bathroom not wanting to argue.

End flash back

I walked down the hall and into the living room.

There Aria was curled in little ball on the couch with a shocked expression spread across her face.

"Whats wrong?!" i laughed sitting next to her. She just looked at me not changing her emotions.

"Please tell me that didn't happen" she said quietly still shocked. i just nodded knowing what she was talking about.

I have to admit i really wanted to laugh because it was kinda funny

Aria's P.O.V.

god please tell me this isn't true! It can't be true! NO!

Flash Back

I walked into the bathroom and opened a stall door but i was pulled out of it and pushed against the wall.

I looked up and saw Harry with a devilish smile on.

"Harry i have to pea!" i said seriously.

He didn't say anything. he just wiped his smile off of his face a pushed his lips on mine.

And thats how our little make out session started. except we both had a better idea in mind!

I slid my hand up his shirt and placed them on his chest as he unzipped the back of my dress with out breaking our kiss.

His hands moved from my back down to my butt and my hands had moved to the back of his neck.

Just then Allie walked in.

I pushed Harry off of me a second to late and she let out a huge gasp.

"Uh...hi" i said as if nothing happened. new flash...i'm not very good at acting so it wasn't very convincing. Allie just looked shocked at the both of us.

"Um...lets go!" i said quickly, grabbing Harry and Alison's wrist and walking out of the bathroom

End of flash back

Oh dear god please help me!